• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Concerned About Plastic in Micro

In summary, the plastic used in the micro is made of durable, food-safe materials that are free of harmful chemicals. It is safe to use in the microwave and can be recycled. It can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. The plastic is also designed to be durable and long-lasting, backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I have had customers comment about plastic in the microwave. Since our micro cookers are plastic, do we have something official from TPC that states the plastic used meets current standards?

Appreciate the help!

Yeah, I think it is in the downloads section of CC. There is a statement about bpa's. Is that what they are concerned about? There is also a list of products that contain bpa's and if it is only a part, which part has it.

On CC - click on the red "products and recipes" tab. On the drop down menu, choose "pampered chef products", and then on the next drop down choose "product update information". You'll see it listed there.

With that said, I still have eliminated using plastic (even ours) in the microwave. I use our wonderful steamer on the stove, and for anything that I still do in the microwave, I use either the DCB or a batter/prep bowl. You might want to just point out all of the other options we have with PC!

I agree with Becky. Also, the stovetop recipes that call for you to heat broth in the microcooker seems like a redundant step that only serves to make more dirty dishes for me. I just add the broth and adjust the cooking time. Recipes still turn out fine with skipping that step.

Thanks Chef Becky! I was able to find the information. As usual, YOU GUYS ROCK!

1. What is the plastic in the micro made of?

The plastic in our micro is made of durable, food-safe materials that are free of harmful chemicals such as BPA and phthalates.

2. Is the plastic in the micro safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the plastic used in our micro is specifically designed to be safe for use in the microwave. It is heat-resistant and will not melt or release any harmful toxins when heated.

3. Can the plastic in the micro be recycled?

Yes, the plastic used in our micro is recyclable. We always encourage our customers to recycle our products to help reduce waste and protect the environment.

4. How do I clean the plastic in the micro?

The plastic in our micro can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. However, please avoid using harsh chemicals or scouring pads to prevent damage to the plastic.

5. Is the plastic in the micro durable?

Yes, the plastic used in our micro is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It can withstand regular use and is backed by our satisfaction guarantee. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • armywyf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
armywyf
  • avelissar