• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Complaint: Knives Not Sharpened by Prior Consultant - What to Do?

In summary, the host for this weekend has had an issue with her PC knives, which she bought last year and the sleeve did not sharpen properly. She was told to ship them to PC before Christmas, but still hasn't received them. Despite wanting to still hold the show, she is considering complaining about PC. It is suggested to contact HO and offer a discount on a new knife as good customer service.
Countrykitchenmichelle
I have a host for this weekend that conincidentally has an issue with PC. She bought some knives last year and the sleeve apparently didn't sharpen, on more than one. I never saw them and wasn't around when it happened.
I don't believe she has contact with her prior consultant either.

She alledgedly was told to ship them to PC prior to Christmas and still hadn't heard from them or received her knives.
She called them yesterday and said they don't have them and unless she kept the receipt from the post office there was nothing they could do.

Any recommendations? She still wants the show and the knives, but alluded to complaining about PC at her show.... doesn't make sense.

Thanks

I am not sure exactly what all has happened with this guest but if she is truly having this much trouble with her knives and is not getting the problem resolved you may want to call HO yourself to see if you can check on the problem for her. Does she have a Reference number that you can use when you call them? Does she have her purchase receipt for the knife itself? If you are not able to get the problem fixed for her then maybe you can offer her a discount on a new knife through you as good customer service. I have done this in the past for customers who have experienced problems similar to this from other shows. They are usually thankful for the offer. Some do take me up on the offer and other do not. It just shows them that I am willing to go out of my way to provide them with the best customer service that I am able to provide and the appreciate that. Hope this helps!

Keep your chin up! :)

!First of all, I would apologize to the host for the inconvenience and assure her that you will do everything in your power to help resolve the issue with her knives. I would suggest reaching out to Pampered Chef customer service and explaining the situation. Ask if there is any way to track the shipment or if they have any record of receiving the knives. If not, ask if there is a process for filing a claim with the post office for a lost package. If the knives cannot be found, offer to provide the host with a replacement set or a refund for the purchase. You can also offer to help her file a complaint with the post office if necessary. In terms of her wanting to complain about Pampered Chef at her show, gently remind her that as a consultant, you are not able to control the actions of the company and that you are doing everything you can to help resolve the issue. Encourage her to focus on the positive aspects of hosting a show, such as the opportunity to earn free products and have a fun time with friends. Overall, the most important thing is to be understanding, empathetic, and proactive in helping the host with her issue. This will show her that you value her as a customer and are committed to providing excellent service.

1. What is a customer complaint?

A customer complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction or criticism from a customer regarding a product or service provided by a company.

2. How should a customer complaint be handled?

A customer complaint should be handled promptly and with empathy. The customer's concerns should be listened to and addressed appropriately to find a resolution that meets their needs.

3. What should I do if I receive a customer complaint?

If you receive a customer complaint, it is important to acknowledge the issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Then, gather all the necessary information and work towards finding a solution to the problem.

4. Is it important to document customer complaints?

Yes, it is important to document customer complaints for future reference and to track any recurring issues. This can also help in identifying areas for improvement in the company's products or services.

5. How can customer complaints be prevented?

Customer complaints can be prevented by providing excellent customer service, ensuring quality products and services, and actively seeking feedback from customers. Regularly addressing any issues or concerns can also help prevent future complaints.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • Roadtripray