• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Complaint: Too Many Emails From Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation revolved around a consultant's frustration with the excessive automatic emails being sent by PC to their customers. Despite trying to find a solution by quitting the monthly e-newsletter and contacting customer service, there seemed to be no viable solution. It was suggested to keep complaining to the home office and to personally manage the email preferences for customers to receive less frequent emails. It was also mentioned that PC tends to be behind in IT and that customers should have the option to choose the frequency of emails.
Mary
I have been getting complaints from several of my customers because they are getting too many automatic emails from PC. So, I quit sending the monthly e-newsletter. But they still get at least 2 automatic emails from PC each week! I agree that's too much! They don't want to unsubscribe, just receive less. I called and asked customer service but there's nothing they will do. I could list all my customers as private, but then I cant send them anything through the website. What do you suggest?

Keep complaining (on their behalf) to home office. This is why I send my own customer newsletter and don't sign up my customers for any of the stuff from home office. I'm hoping that keeps them from getting emails. This has been a concern for me (and other consultants I know) from the first time they started requiring an email address with each order.

Agree, keep complaining on their behalf. PC always seems to lag behind in IT. It's been common for YEARS now for customers to be able to choose monthly, weekly, quarterly emails on larger retail websites.

I agree. For awhile, it was alot (even I was not liking how many I was getting). Then it seemed to slow down, until the last 2 weeks with Black Friday, holiday emails, etc. Maybe it will slow back down. Seems they go in spurts depending on the time of year.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with the automatic emails from PC. It can be overwhelming for both you and your customers. Have you tried adjusting the email preferences in your PC account? You can choose to send fewer emails to your customers by selecting the "Less Frequent" option in the email settings. This way, they will still receive important updates, but not as frequently. Additionally, you can also reach out to your customers individually and ask if they would like to be added to a separate email list for more occasional updates. This way, you can still send them important information without bombarding their inbox. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

1. Why am I receiving so many emails from Pampered Chef?

As a valued customer, you may have signed up to receive emails from Pampered Chef to stay updated on new products, promotions, and recipes. We apologize if the frequency of these emails is overwhelming and we are happy to assist in adjusting your email preferences to better suit your needs.

2. How often will I receive emails from Pampered Chef?

The frequency of emails from Pampered Chef will vary depending on your email preferences. You can choose to receive emails daily, weekly, or monthly. You can also select which types of emails you would like to receive, such as new product updates, recipes, or promotions.

3. Can I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You can also adjust your email preferences to receive fewer emails or only specific types of emails.

4. Will unsubscribing from Pampered Chef emails affect my account or orders?

No, unsubscribing from Pampered Chef emails will not affect your account or any orders you have placed. You will still be able to log in to your account and make purchases as usual.

5. Is there a way to stop receiving emails without unsubscribing?

Yes, you can adjust your email preferences to receive fewer emails or only specific types of emails from Pampered Chef. You can also temporarily pause emails by selecting the option to "snooze" emails for a certain period of time. This will prevent you from receiving any emails during that time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • paigev71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Cindycooks