• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Customer Change a Cooking Show into a Fundraiser?

In summary, the customer originally booked a regular cooking show and a fundraiser cooking show, but has now requested to change both to fundraiser shows. This change will result in a lower commission for the seller, but has the potential for higher sales and more exposure. The customer is hosting the fundraiser for a personal cause and wants all the money to go towards it, but the seller is trying to convince her to keep the regular cooking show as well. The customer has multiple shows booked and wants to keep both for different reasons. There is also the possibility of booking a fundraiser off of a fundraiser, which would result in an additional donation for the customer's cause.
Becky0216
I have a customer who booked 2 shows from me. A cooking show and a fundraiser cooking show.
She just called me and asked me to make them both fundraiser shows. Does this affect anything for me? I know it affects their incentives, but what else is different.

Your commission is different. You get less. Is there a reason she doesnt want FREE products? Personally I think you get more when you have a cooking show. The % that goes to the fundraiser, I think personally is low. This way if she does a cooking show (where people generally spend more) she can get free products and perhaps make the products into gift baskets and raffle them off that way (and get more money).

JMHO, HTH

She is doing the fundraiser for March of Dimes. It is very close to her because she has a daughter who was 8 weeks pre mature. She has tons of health and development problems. So she said she would rather all the money go towards the cause. I understand that completely, but am trying to think of a way to sway her into keeping the cooking show.
How much less is the commission?

Your commission per dollar sold is lower with a fundraiser but potential for high sales makes that up and you are potentially getting your name out to way more people. I always use them to get bookings. PC gives the group $3 for each booking and I give them $$ when the bookings are held - depending on the sales at the show when it is held. They love the extra donation coming in later and the new host loves that she is getting tons of products free and is helping her group.

Why is she not doing them as 1 fundraiser? That way she can acheive the higher pecentage easier.

She wanted to do one closer to the event. Thats in April. Then She has a cooking show scheduled for the 8th of march. I guess cause she already has them booked, she wanted to keep both. I have to call her, but wanted to know the difference first. Some of the same people will be at both. But I think she wants a more personal show first. The the fundraiser one was supposed to have 25-30 guests.

Sounds like a good plan! Can you book a fundraiser off a fundraiser? If so, that would give her an additional $3 for her April fundraiser.

1. What should I do if a customer changes the type of show they want to host?

If a customer wants to change the type of show they are hosting, you should first thank them for their interest in Pampered Chef and their willingness to host a show. Then, you should discuss with them the different types of shows we offer and help them determine which one would best fit their needs and preferences. Once the customer has made a decision, you can assist them in updating their show details on our website.

2. Can a customer change the type of show after invitations have already been sent?

Yes, a customer can change the type of show even after invitations have been sent. However, it is important to inform the guests about the change in show type and provide them with updated information. You can also offer to send new invitations if needed.

3. Is there a fee or penalty for changing the type of show?

No, there is no fee or penalty for changing the type of show. We understand that plans may change and we want to accommodate our customers as much as possible. However, keep in mind that certain promotions or discounts may only apply to specific types of shows, so it is important to discuss this with the customer.

4. Can a customer change the type of show multiple times?

Yes, a customer can change the type of show multiple times if needed. However, we recommend discussing the different show options with the customer thoroughly to avoid multiple changes. Additionally, each change may require updated invitations to be sent to guests.

5. How do I update the show details if the customer changes the type of show?

If a customer changes the type of show, you can easily update the show details on our website. Simply log in to your consultant account, go to the "My Shows" page, find the customer's show, and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can make the necessary changes and save them. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to your team leader or our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • Malinda Klein