• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Customer Engagement with Proactive Care Calls | Tips & Ideas for Success

In summary, DebbieDebbie suggests that everyone devote at least one hour a week to making calls. This is great advice because it helps people connect with their customers and build relationships.
mandak
I am really trying to come out of comfort zone and make customer care calls as my director has been encouraging me to do. My goal is to call all of the people of placed outside orders or placed an order with a catalog show to see how they like there products and if they would be interested in hosting a show and earning free products or maybe even interested in the business.

I am looking for ideas on what to say without sounding pushy or desperate.

Thanks!

Customer calls really work!!Our cluster has cluster meetings the first Monday of the month and in addition to that we have added a really neat thing.
One week after our meeting (2nd Monday of the month) we meet on a conference call at 6:45 to start our BOOKING BLITZ!!
We all collect contacts all week, month or from past shows. We get on the phone from 7pm to 8pm making calls, trying to get bookings!! We do this every month and it's great. It really works!! People are interested and if you catch them at home, they do book shows or at least order.
I try to call my list of contacts a few days before to let them know I will be calling them. It is great!! WE have prizes for the winner!! I have won twice already. We started in Jan. Calling past customers who ordered from me, past hosts who's 10% discount is about to expire, past hosts who told me they really wanted maybe something that is the host special, etc.
I really encourage everyone to devote at least one hour a week to making calls. One hour in one day, or maybe 15 minutes in four days. Break it up how it works for you, and DO IT!!!!
Debbie

Debbie, great idea...I am so bringing that up on Tuesday at our cluster meeting. Brings me back to my outside sales days!

1. How often should I make proactive care calls to my customers?

The frequency of proactive care calls can vary, but we recommend making them at least once a month. This will help keep your customers engaged and show them that you care about their satisfaction.

2. What should I discuss during a proactive care call?

During your proactive care call, you can ask about their recent purchases, offer recipe suggestions, and ask for feedback on their experience with our products. You can also use this opportunity to inform them about any upcoming promotions or new products.

3. Is it necessary to make proactive care calls for every customer?

While it may not be feasible to make proactive care calls for every single customer, we highly recommend prioritizing your most loyal and high-spending customers. These calls can help strengthen your relationship with them and encourage repeat business.

4. Can I use email or social media instead of making proactive care calls?

While email and social media can be effective communication channels, nothing beats the personal touch of a phone call. Proactive care calls allow you to have a more meaningful and personalized conversation with your customers, which can lead to increased engagement and loyalty.

5. How can I track the success of my proactive care calls?

There are a few ways to measure the success of your proactive care calls. You can track the number of repeat purchases from customers you've called, monitor customer feedback and satisfaction ratings, and keep a record of any upselling or cross-selling opportunities that arise from these calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • kisrae