• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Fear of Customer Care Calls: Tips for New PC Consultants

In summary, new PC consultant Rae advises to make customer care calls sparingly, and to be genuine in your interactions. She also advises to make calls during special events, like Susie's party, in order to increase the likelihood of a positive response.
Raenstorm
I wasn't sure where to put this.

I am still fairly new to PC. I started in July. I am very hesitatnt about making customer care calls. Do people get irritated when you call? I just don't want to feel like I am bothering them.
I'm just looking for some input on how to get over this "fear". I guess it's a fear of rejection. :(

Also, when do you usually make your customer care calls? Do you think it's too late to make calls from a show in July?

Thanks for any info.

It's really never too late. You can just mention it if it makes you feel a little odd. "Starting new resolutions early...to provide great customer service...etc". It's very rare for me to have people be anything but happy that I called. Sometimes they've even been thinking of contacting me! I remind them how I know them, that I'm just checking on them to see if they are enjoying their products. If I have something that states that they were interested in having a show, I mention that. If not, I just might just let them know about the specials coming up if they are interested.

Just don't make it about you and booking a show or making a sale. They'll feel that. I've had people contact me (usually the host of the show) b/c their FRIEND told them I called and they thought it was great :).

Good luck!

I'm with Jules. Here's what I usually say:
Hi, this is Rae, the PC consultant from Susie's party. I'm just calling to make sure you love the things you got from Susie's party.
If possible, I add a little something extra that they can do with one of the products they ordered. I remind them that they are welcome to call me any time they have a question or a problem. As long as you make it about taking care of them, it's not a bother. If they feel pressured to do something for you, it might be.

I agree - just started doing this and when it is just to say thank you and do you need any recipes, ideas ... the customer is surprised. you can just hear it in their voice. first they are a little wary and then when they realize you aren't calling to sell them more things, they really loosen up. all good!

Thanks for all of your input. I really appreciate. I am going to attempt my first call this weekend!

1. What is a customer care call?

A customer care call is a phone call made by a representative from Pampered Chef to our customers to ensure their satisfaction with their recent purchase. It is an opportunity for us to address any concerns or questions they may have and gather feedback to improve our products and services.

2. How often do you make customer care calls?

We make customer care calls on a regular basis, typically within a week of the customer's purchase. However, we may also reach out to customers at other times if we receive feedback or notice any issues with their order.

3. Do I have to answer the phone to receive a customer care call?

No, answering the phone is not required to receive a customer care call. We understand that our customers have busy schedules, so if we are unable to reach you, we will leave a voicemail and follow up at a later time.

4. What should I do if I have a problem with my order?

If you have a problem with your order, please let us know during the customer care call. Our representatives are trained to assist with any issues and will work to find a solution that meets your needs.

5. Can I request a customer care call?

While we do not have an option to request a customer care call, we are always available to assist our customers. If you have any concerns or feedback, please reach out to us through our customer service hotline or email, and we will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • loreedfk
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • KrisGio