• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Customer Care Calls: My Experience and Tips - Rachel

R
RachelNguyen
Hi all,

I wanted to share that I made my first customer care calls today. I called folks from my first party and asked about how they liked their products so far. I even gave out a recipe to someone who had a family skillet! I probably spent about 20 minutes on the phone altogether. Mostly I just left my number on answering machines. But by golly, it was great to get the phone calls going and the folks I did talk to were happy I called.

So I guess I am writing to say that it isn't so hard! I just thanked them for their orders, asked about their products and offered my number in case they need help with anything in the future. Easy!

Love,
Rachel

I like Rachel decided to bite the bullet last night and made 5 calls. The outcome wasn't so bad. 1 was a host coaching call who decided to cancel when I called. 1 I left a message for and the other 3 want me to call back in April so they can have summer shows. One wasn't even a potential host!!

Great Job Rachel!!
Thanks to all for that budge in the right direction!

It's so funny you mention this because I, too, have really just started to make customer care calls. I was always very hesitant to do so because when I first started my business I felt like I was always on the phone trying to get bookings and was very easily discouraged. But CCC are easy!! I do the same thing you do, Rachel...just ask how they're enjoying their products and ask if they have any questions. I've only talked to a handful of people (lots of voice mails) but everyone I've talked to so far has been very nice and seemed to appreciate my call.

good for you!If only I could make myself do CC calls! I tried for about a week and have not done it since! I have this huge phone phobia and hate the idea of doing it! I know I need to get over it to further my business but am stumbling every time I think about it!

That's great for you!

heat123 said:
If only I could make myself do CC calls! I tried for about a week and have not done it since! I have this huge phone phobia and hate the idea of doing it! I know I need to get over it to further my business but am stumbling every time I think about it!

That's great for you!
Heather, what helped me is by opening the conversation saying, "I'm making some customer care calls this evening and just wanted to check in with you to see how you're enjoying your products..." That way your customer knows why you're calling and that it's not to try to sell you something. For me, it seems to take some of the pressure off. At the end of the conversation you could always mention upcoming host specials, but at least you haven't started the conversation off with them on the defense. Also, something I just started about a week ago is picking several evenings a night when I want to make calls. Then in my consultant planner I write down the names of 5 people I'm going to call that night. It just holds me a little more accountable, and it feels good to cross each name off after the call. Plus, it keeps me from feeling overwhelmed and like I have to call EVERYONE in one night.

I do cc calls, specially after a booth, to thank them for taking the time to fill up a ballot, and the reponse I've got from it, give me the courage to do more!! the only problem I have so far is I cannot get the one that said that they would like to host a show to actually host a show.

I think these are all great ideas!! I think keeping it short and simple and announcing right at the beginning saying you're making customer care calls or you're calling to see how they're liking their products from ______'s show is nice and non-threatening to both you and the customer. It's a great way to get more comfortable with them and eventually when you get a good feel that someone is REALLY enjoying everything, you may be able to work up to throwing a booking line in there! :)

Kristen, I love your idea of writing down who you are going to call because then you can check them off the list! I agree, it feels like you've accomplished a major task when you can check it off, even if it wasn't that huge to begin with.

I'm glad you guys all shared what you're experiences have been like so far! :)

1. How do you approach making customer care calls?

When making customer care calls, it is important to have a positive and friendly tone. Start by introducing yourself and thanking the customer for their order. Then, ask about their experience with the product and offer assistance if needed. Always end the call by providing your contact information in case they have any future questions or concerns.

2. How do you handle answering machines when making customer care calls?

If you encounter an answering machine when making customer care calls, leave a brief message thanking the customer for their order and offering your contact information. It is also helpful to let them know that you will try calling again later in case they have any questions or need assistance with their product.

3. How long should customer care calls typically last?

Customer care calls should be kept brief and efficient, usually lasting no more than 20 minutes. This allows you to reach out to a larger number of customers and ensures that you do not take up too much of their time. Keep the conversation focused on the customer's experience with the product and offer assistance if needed.

4. How can you make customer care calls feel effortless?

To make customer care calls feel effortless, it is important to have a positive attitude and be genuinely interested in the customer's experience with the product. Keep the conversation light and friendly, and offer assistance if needed. By staying focused and organized, customer care calls can feel like a simple and enjoyable task.

5. How do you ensure that customers are happy with their customer care calls?

To ensure that customers are happy with their customer care calls, it is important to be genuine and helpful. Listen to their feedback and address any concerns they may have. Offer your contact information and follow up with them if needed. By providing excellent customer service, customers are more likely to have a positive experience with their customer care call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth