• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Customer Connections: Tips for Consistent Phone Outreach Success

In summary, the speaker has set up weekly phone appointments with their director and has been challenged to contact 20 people by phone each week. They have been successful so far but are concerned about running out of names and numbers. Suggestions for reaching out to new potential customers include asking for referrals, attending local events, using social media, and utilizing word-of-mouth.
Brianne
I've just set up weekly phone appointments with my director, this Monday will be our second. Her challenge to me has been to contact 20 people by phone every week. Not just make calls and leave some messages, but to talk to a real live person! *gasp!*

So far it's been going pretty well. I've contacted people from my past few shows and am going through my list of 100 again. It's surprising how many people I'm having to call in order to talk to 20 live people... but that's another issue!

My concern is this: What can I do once I reach the end of that list of 100 and the shows I've done over the past 8 months. (There really haven't been all that many shows due to some family circumstances.) I've ordered a couple of books from the Lemon Aide Lady (thank you for that referral!) and they'll be coming in soon, but I'll be out of names and numbers before then. Any ideas???

Who is the Lemon Aide Lady?

She's a motivational type speaker for people with home-based businesseswww.partyplanningpeople.com

One other woman I know of is Karen Phelps. I like her website though I haven't ordered any material from her yet.

DebbieSM said:
Who is the Lemon Aide Lady?

Her real name is Christie Northrup. She is a motivational speaker for home based businesses. She was our speaker at conference last year. She has great out of the box ideas.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on setting up weekly phone appointments with your director and for successfully contacting people from your past shows. It can definitely be challenging to talk to 20 real live people each week, but it's great that you're making an effort to reach out and connect with them.

As for your concern about running out of names and numbers, one idea could be to reach out to friends and family members who may not have attended your shows but could potentially be interested in your products. You can also ask for referrals from your current customers - they may know someone who would love to host a show or purchase from you.

Another idea is to attend local events or markets where you can promote your business and connect with potential customers. You can also utilize social media to expand your reach and connect with new people who may be interested in your products. And don't forget about the power of word-of-mouth - make sure to let everyone know about your business and ask them to spread the word to their friends and family.

I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your future phone appointments! Keep up the great work and don't be afraid to get creative in finding new ways to connect with potential customers.

1. How long does a customer care call usually last?

The length of a customer care call can vary depending on the reason for the call and the complexity of the issue. On average, a customer care call can last anywhere from 10-20 minutes.

2. Can I request a specific representative for my customer care call?

While we cannot guarantee a specific representative for your customer care call, we do our best to match you with a representative who is knowledgeable and experienced in handling your particular concern.

3. What information do I need to have ready before making a customer care call?

Before making a customer care call, please have your order number, product name, and a brief description of the issue or question you have. This will help our representatives assist you more efficiently.

4. Can customer care calls be made on weekends?

Our customer care team is available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm EST. However, you can leave a voicemail or send an email at any time and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

5. What can I expect from a customer care call?

During a customer care call, our representatives will listen to your concerns and provide solutions or guidance to resolve any issues you may have. They may also follow up with you after the call to ensure your issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilchrist_pchef
  • prissylovescooking