• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Appreciation/300Th Show

In summary, there are many creative ideas for incorporating your business cards into a special gift for your guests at your upcoming 300th show, such as a "recipe card" or a booklet featuring your favorite recipes and a referral program. Whatever you choose, your guests are sure to appreciate the thought and effort you put into making their experience extra special. Congratulations on this exciting milestone!
frozenchef
Gold Member
So I have my 300th show coming up on June 8th and I already set the recipe (Grilled Chicken, Ham & Swiss Wraps - Dinner in a Dash with MockBerry Mojitos).
I want to do something special for the guests of the shows. Something using my business cards since I'll be ordering new ones when I earn Excellence Awards. My hubby suggested a coupon book or something like that. Or maybe a label on the back of my business cards with a referral thing - like "__________ referred me and will get a free cookbook" or something like that.
Anyone else have any creative ideas on gifts or how to tie the 300th show celebration into things?

do a variation of the ticket game with them, or PC poker, and whatever cards they have at the end, they can hand out to their own friends and relatives.

300 dimes. Whoever makes the biggest purchase gets 300 dimes off his/her order. ;) Or 300 dimes on a gift certificate towards their next order.

Awesome ideas Peg - thanks :)

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming 300th show! That's such an exciting milestone. I love the idea of incorporating your business cards into a special gift for your guests. One idea could be to create a "recipe card" using your business cards, with the recipe for the Grilled Chicken, Ham & Swiss Wraps and the MockBerry Mojitos on one side, and on the other side, a special message thanking your guests for their support and offering a discount for their next purchase. You could even include a picture of yourself and a fun fact about your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant. Another idea could be to create a small booklet using your business cards, featuring some of your favorite recipes and tips for using Pampered Chef products. This could also include a referral program, where guests can refer friends and receive a discount or free product. Whatever you decide, I'm sure your guests will appreciate the thought and effort you put into making their 300th show experience extra special. Best of luck!

1. What is the purpose of the Customer Appreciation/300th Show?

The purpose of the Customer Appreciation/300th Show is to celebrate and show appreciation for our loyal customers who have supported us throughout the years. It is also a way for us to mark a milestone in our company's history and thank our customers for being a part of it.

2. When and where will the Customer Appreciation/300th Show take place?

The Customer Appreciation/300th Show will take place on [date] at [venue]. Details about the event, including the exact location and time, will be sent out to our customers via email and posted on our website and social media channels.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets for the Customer Appreciation/300th Show?

No, tickets are not necessary for this event. As a thank you to our customers, the show is free for all attendees. However, we do ask that you RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount for planning purposes.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the Customer Appreciation/300th Show?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available exclusively for our customers during the show. We want to show our appreciation by offering special deals and discounts on our products and services.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Customer Appreciation/300th Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the show. However, please make sure to include them in your RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah