• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get High-Quality Custom Car Decals - Find the Perfect Design Today!

In summary, car decals are personalized stickers or graphics that can be applied to your car's exterior. They are made from high-quality vinyl material and are weather-resistant. Custom car decals can be designed using a design tool on the website, and they come in various sizes to fit your vehicle perfectly. Applying the decal is a simple process that involves cleaning the area, removing the backing paper, and smoothing out air bubbles.
amandamohrskitchen
I am looking to get a custom made car decal. I already checked with Nancy's but they don't sell them. Does anyone know where I can get one made?? :confused:

Check out Town and Country Printing.http://www.speedyorder.net/description.php3?II=CHEF9920&UID=20050920125853170.12.199.40

Does anyone happen to know of a vinyl-cling type window sign? The Town & Country one is permanent and my hubby is opposed.

I found this on ebay. I have the same one and it's just a cling. Works for what I need it to. I will eventually buy the one with my personalized info.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Window-Decals-Clings-Director-item-2-pcs_W0QQitemZ4406474473QQcategoryZ3202QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In Canada the directors can purchase them on the supply order form and you can ask them to get one for you. My director got me two for my car, they were 4.50 each and you could get number stickers or write on them with permenant marker if you wanted your phone number on it. They are exactly like the ones on ebay.

Perhaps T&C sells 2 kinds? My friend, who's vinyl decal I was admiring last night, said that's where she got hers. It has the PC logo, her phone # and web site, seems like there was another line, too, but I don't know.

What are car decals and why would I want to get custom ones?

Car decals are stickers or graphics that can be applied to your car's exterior to add a personalized touch. Custom car decals allow you to choose your own design or message, making your car stand out and reflect your personality.

How do I know if the car decal will fit my vehicle?

Before purchasing a custom car decal, make sure to measure the area where you want to apply it. Our decals come in various sizes, so you can find one that fits your car perfectly.

What materials are used for the car decals?

Our car decals are made from high-quality vinyl material that is durable and weather-resistant. This ensures that your decal will last for a long time and withstand outdoor elements.

Can I design my own car decal?

Yes, you can! We offer a design tool on our website that allows you to create your own custom car decal. You can upload your own images, add text, and choose from various fonts and colors to make it truly unique.

How do I apply the car decal to my vehicle?

Our car decals are easy to apply and come with detailed instructions. You will need to clean the area where you want to apply the decal, remove the backing paper, and smooth out any air bubbles. For larger decals, we recommend having a friend help you with the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pampurredmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Princessoly22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies