• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Table Setup Ideas for First Time Curves Booth Holders

In summary, Carly is preparing for her first table at Curves. She is wrapping up her fundraiser this week and is hoping to collect $600. She has left her catalogs and order forms at Curves for anyone who wants to order. She is also making "invitations" for those who don't want to order yet.
CarlyK
I was just curious for those of you who do have a table @ Curves or have done one, what are you doing as the setup?

I am trying to prepare because I am just so excited, but I have having a hard time thinking about what to do. I know that I am going to have the HWC stuff out, and I will get my cups & plates by then (I'm so excited I got some) on display. I also have some of the ACS pamphlets if people want them as well.

I'm going to have a few of the HWC pins as well. I was thinking about doing a raffle for a gift certificate as well and then giving away the free shows.

This is my first time doing this, and I have my OOF with a tear off bottom to use so that they know that ordered and how much it was, but otherwise I am at a loss. Are you bringing a few products there? Or are you just focusing on the HWC stuff?

Hi Carly,

I'm wrapping up my Curves fundraiser this week as we speak. I had a table there this past Monday with HWC products, my tool turn about, professional saute pan, one small stone, quick stir pitcher, BBQ jumbo turner, my cookbooks & recipe cards, the outdoor party plates (to show off colors) and some other odds and ends. They were on a card table with a sign that said HWC Fundraiser - 25% of total sales will be donated to ACS (I'm donating my commission). I had the batter bowl available for door prizes - although I ended up filling them out because people worked out and quickly placed orders afterwards. I was there 8-11 am on Monday (had most traffic then at our Curves) and quickly got 7 orders and then came back at night from 5-8 and got a few more. I was only able to come for a couple of hours on Tuesday night where it was a lot slower. Several people took catalogs home and still have to place their orders. I currently have 14 orders with 3-4 more to collect and about $550 in sales which I'm psyched about! I've left my catalogs and order forms in case anyone else wants to add to it - hoping to get past $600 (which I should) so we can get 15% instead. All in all, I consider it a success and it was nice to meet even more members (I've been member there for almost 4 years). Hoping to be an annual fundraiser for me.

It's fun to watch women get so excited over our stuff and then they sell it for you! Good luck with your table Carly - let us know how it goes!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Oooh, thanks for those tips. I was just worried because I want to show off other products, but I didn't want to overload people with things. I never thought about the BBQ stuff though. Especially since it would be a nice gift for someone for father's day too... so that could work.

I made some "invitations" for those who wanted to place orders but didn't want to yet / didn't have the money, etc from my website, and then on the back it explains how to order on the website. They look really neat too.

I know that the owner of one of the Curves wants to order a few things and she was really excited about it as well. I set up the information at my website, so I am hoping that this turns out well.

Did you have out information about the host specials and whatnot and were you able to get any bookings? I know that you said that you mostly filled out the slips, but I was just curious?

And another thing, are you going to have the order shipped to you and then go back there to pass things out? Or is things being directly shipped to them? Sorry for the questions, I just want to make sure that I am prepared for it.

Heck, I'm so excited and I cannot WAIT until the 15th.

Hi Carly,

I didn't have the host specials out due to lack of space. I will have the orders sent to me and then I'm bringing them back to Curves for everyone to pick up from there (I did ask everyone if that was okay) - once my orders are at Curves - I will call the women and let them know they are there. I figured I could bring up host specials if they are interested during that call. I'm going to attach a thank you card with my business card and ask them for any referrals as well. I always have catalogs sitting out there so at least this is getting my name out to a pretty good group of people. If you have any more questions - please let me know - good luck - you'll have fun!

Gina

Sounds like you did really well Gina! I contacted Curves but the manager has yet to call me back. I haven't heard from anyone in my area also doing a HWC fundraiser so I am hoping that no one else has it covered. Thanks for inspiring me!!

It's Good For You cookbookBe sure to promote the It's Good For You cookbook. Remember that these women are there working out so they would probably be interested in some good recipes that will help them stick to their diet! I'm also printing out one of the recipes (with my contact information on it as well) and giving it to everyone who wants it as my freebie to them and as a peak into the cookbook! I was trying to think of other items that dieters might be interested in. Maybe the small round stone (can cook diet frozen pizza on it or just one chicken breast, piece of fish.....) and other small pieces of stoneware. Maybe the Quick Stir Pitcher and the Mini-Whipper for mixing protein drinks....any more ideas? How about the cookware - non-stick so they use less oil & fat when cooking.....

I have negative space in my location (I'm going to two Ladies Workout Express locations). Seroiusly, I don't have room to bring in even a tv table! I'm using a small 'bistro' type table that they have in there already. I think I'll bring my crate and stand it on end on top of the table and have only a few items with me. All the HWC stuff, and just a few others. plus catalogs and mayb a host packet or two.....just in case.

Any more creative ideas out there?

I'm kinda......retarded!! What is "OOF"? Is it online order forms? Thanks!

you got it!

OOF is outside order form.

I am really trying to book June for the sell-a-thon, and I was giving away basting brushes to all my June hosts free. Now I am thinking if I did get a table at Curves I could give away the It's good for you cookbook. Is there something else I could buy on the hosts discount that workout people (and people who workout so they don't have to eat as well) would both be intersted in? Maybe give them a choice between two? Help!!

you can also advertise the measure mix and pour to use with protien shakes and the like. I also like to offer the prep bowls for people who are watching their portions. The customer can use the all six bowls to fill with whatever they want, then put the lid on and put them in the fridge. In the morning they just grab one to put in their lunch box and their ready to go!:)

I am not sure that I want to get a babysitter all day so I can sit at Curves and take orders. Do you think the sales would be that much lower if I just put catalogs and order forms on the counter were people check in? It kinda defeats the point to spend my commision and more to pay someone to watch my kids, especially if I had to wait there during a lot of the downtime to avoid going twice.

I've called a couple of Curves stores and they won't allow me to sell any pink-ribbon products since I'm not a member : (

What a great idea, though!

Gillian,

From my experience at my own Curves, the busiest time was Monday morning from 8 - 11 am. This is when I got a lot of people looking at my table and ordering. I only got a few from the evening and a few from people I never saw. I would ask the Curves you're going to about their busiest days and times. And then maybe just go then - I think when they see you sitting there, they're sometimes more motivated to order - IMO. Good luck!

Gina Miller

Thanks Gina, I was told yesterday that the manager will be working this afternoon, right when I am having my garage sale. I am going to try and steal a minute to call her, but I will probably forget. As for having to be a member, I guess maybe it just depends on the location/ owner because I saw someone say that they had a table without being a member.

Ladies Workout Express tooWe have both Curves and Ladies Workout Express near me. I got a table at both of the Ladies Workout Express Locations (didn't try Curves). I am not a member of them either (I did feel a little guilty watching everyone working out though!) I was at one of the locations on Tuesday evening from 5-8 and did @ $200 in sales (only @ $50 of it was HWC products). Enough to submit as a show though. I've got the other location this coming Wednesday morning. Hopefully it will go as well - it not better!

Other places I have taking orders for me are: my dentist office, the teller at the bank, a girlfriend who I used to work with is taking orders in the office, teacher at my son's preschool, a neighbor is taking orders here in our neighborhood, and some of my past hosts. I figure I'll get enough to submit as a few more shows.

Good luck everyone!

1. What is the best way to display the products at a Curves booth?

The best way to display products at a Curves booth is to use risers and tiered stands to create different levels for the products. This will not only make the products more visually appealing but also save space on the table. Additionally, use tablecloths and table runners to add a pop of color and make the display more professional.

2. How many products should I have on display at the booth?

It's best to have a variety of products on display at your Curves booth. This will give customers a better idea of the range of products available and also increase the chances of making a sale. However, make sure not to overcrowd the table, as it can make the display look cluttered and overwhelming.

3. What type of signage should I use for the booth?

It's important to have clear and eye-catching signage at the booth. This can include banners, posters, or even chalkboards with special offers or product information. Make sure the signage is easy to read from a distance and includes your business name, logo, and contact information.

4. How can I make the booth more interactive for customers?

One way to make the booth more interactive is to have product demonstrations. This can be done by preparing a few simple recipes using Pampered Chef products or showcasing the versatility of certain products. You can also have a giveaway or raffle for customers who visit the booth, which will encourage them to stop by and engage with your products.

5. Can I offer samples at the booth?

Yes, offering samples is a great way to attract customers to your Curves booth. You can offer samples of food made with Pampered Chef products or even mini versions of some products. This will give customers a chance to try out the products and potentially lead to sales. Just make sure to have enough samples for the duration of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • JaniD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef