• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curves Contacted Me!!! Need Some Advice! :-)

In summary, the owner of the business dropped by my machine and wanted to do a vendor show and a ribbon cutting. They are in the planning stages and want me to participate. They recommended my friend who does 31 Products if she would be interested. I am having an effect on people and am excited for the opportunity.
Laura4
I dropped my business card off a couple months ago and they were in the process of going through a change of ownership.

Well!!

Last night there was a message on my machine from the owner who wants to do a vendor show and a ribbon cutting. Others will be there such as Silpada, Tupperware, and I recommended my friend who does 31 Products if she would be interested...

So what should I set up, we're in the planning stages, etc., so I don't know any other details, but the BESTEST MOST MOTIVATIONAL THING SHE SAID TO ME:

"when someone suggested Pampered Chef, I immediately thought of you"

I'm having an effect on people!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chef::love::cool::sing:

That is so great that they called you! I would focus on the Healthy Meals in Minutes (WW meals) or the Budget friendly meals. I am doing a booth at the YMCA on 4/17 for Healthy Kids day and this is what I'm focusing on. Def use the DCB and Food Chopper and Prep bowls. Show items that make everyday healthy eating easy.

Salad Spinner! Great way to make fresh produce last longer and enable folks to eat healthier....I know it works for me! I throw out so much less fresh produce when I can wash/spin my produce and store it. It's ready to use when I want it, and it lasts longer.

Display the prep bowl set to encourage portion control. Display the trifle bowl for salads or sugar free and low fat dessert recipes (banana pudding). I also use the shaker every day to drink out of. It keeps my ice water cold longer then any other cups I have used and it fits easily in cup holders. I put a straw in mine and it sticks out the top and the jigger still fits snuggly on top for no spills.

esavvymom said:
Salad Spinner! Great way to make fresh produce last longer and enable folks to eat healthier....I know it works for me! I throw out so much less fresh produce when I can wash/spin my produce and store it. It's ready to use when I want it, and it lasts longer.

Maybe a dumb question, but once you wash it, do you have to store it differently than in the typical grocer bags or packaging for it to last longer? My son LOVES fresh fruit and veggies. Won't eat cooked veggies, so I buy it and it doesn't last long enough. Bananas are the worst. I've tried the fridge and on the counter and always end up throwing at least 2 out within a few days.

tys1031 said:
Bananas are the worst. I've tried the fridge and on the counter and always end up throwing at least 2 out within a few days.

Like the Chiquita Banana song says...never keep your bananas in the refrigerator. Keep them away from your apples too!

tys1031 said:
Maybe a dumb question, but once you wash it, do you have to store it differently than in the typical grocer bags or packaging for it to last longer? My son LOVES fresh fruit and veggies. Won't eat cooked veggies, so I buy it and it doesn't last long enough. Bananas are the worst. I've tried the fridge and on the counter and always end up throwing at least 2 out within a few days.

When the bananas get very ripe, I peel them, wrap them individually in foil, and stick them in a freezer bag in the freezer. They are the BEST for making any kind of fruit smoothie - and my son will always drink a smoothie!

I take 1/2 a frozen banana (whole if I'm making 2 servings)
and about 1/2-1 cup of other frozen or fresh fruit (favs: berries of any kind, kiwi, peaches, mango)
some juice (again, whatever we have on hand)
and some yogurt - usually plain, sometimes sweetened.

Blend this all up and enjoy! I also sometimes put protein powder or flax meal or wheat germ in too.

Oh - and a HUGE Favorite is a frozen banana, 2 tbls peanut butter, and 1/2 cup milk w/ 1/2 cup plain yogurt. Add a scoop of nestle's quik if you'd like!

Becky, I do the same, but will also use them to make banana bread every so often. Only problem, these days with 3 boys, fruit never goes bad, so Whenever I see a store selling the bananas that have started to go bad, I will buy them and freeze those.

You might want to consider using some of your spices, to make up the Spice Sample, with your business card attached. Or, stamp up your mini-catalogs, and hand them out. It gets your name to them on something they will keep. If you have old catalogs, you can put on the label, about calling you for a current catalog, or to have a party, or fund raiser.

Also, ask if you can have a display table sometime in the first month, to HWC? Curves is very nice about having members do display tables. Mine encourages me to do one at least twice a year. In my early days, it was the greatest source of Bookings. So, consider becoming a member, and meeting some new folks in your community.

What is Curves Contacted Me?

Curves Contacted Me is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to connect with a local Curves representative to learn more about the fitness and wellness program offered by Curves.

How do I sign up for Curves Contacted Me?

You can sign up for Curves Contacted Me by visiting the Pampered Chef website and filling out the contact form. You will be contacted by a local Curves representative within 2-3 business days.

What can I expect during my Curves Contacted Me appointment?

During your Curves Contacted Me appointment, a local Curves representative will provide you with information about the program, answer any questions you may have, and discuss membership options that best fit your needs and goals.

Is there a fee for Curves Contacted Me?

No, there is no fee for Curves Contacted Me. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to help connect customers with the Curves program.

Do I need to purchase any products from Pampered Chef to participate in Curves Contacted Me?

No, there is no requirement to purchase any products from Pampered Chef to participate in Curves Contacted Me. It is simply a way for customers to learn more about the Curves program and its benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies