• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-minute Baby Shower Wish List for the Mom-to-be

In summary, the host is having a Stork-the-freezer baby shower and has decided that the guest will now be purchasing items for the mom-to-be. However, the guest does not have a wish list and will not be able to do so until they arrive. The host has found a file that she can use, but it is a lot of work.
flemings99
Gold Member
Have a Stork-the-freezer baby shower tomorrow and host has decided that guest will now be purchasing items for the mom-to-be. Problem is I don't have a wish list for her and won't until I arrive. Wanting to have something printed that she can sort through and then have available for guest to pick from. Anyone have a file I can use? Thanks in advance!

I don't have a file, but you could take a catalog, and cut out the pictures, and put them on index cards if you don't get anything else.

Although, that does sound like quite a bit of work...

these aren't cards but will either one help you?

Attachments

• Bridal Wish List.doc
    27 KB · Views: 447
  • Wedding registry wish list.doc
    440 KB · Views: 577
pmprdprettyinsnj said:
these aren't cards but will either one help you?

Thanks. I can check but to save time, are these current? and do they contain everything in the catalog?

Thanks!

don't think so I found them in the files section and I thought it would save you a little time to at least have a starting point,,,,,sorry.

So it took ALL afternoon, like 3 hrs. but have finally gotten them cut/pasted into labels that can be printed. Need to go back and increase the font on the first file, but think it's time for a break for now. Remember they'll have to be updated again come Sept. 1. The 2 files make up the entire spring 2011 product line.

Attachments

• 2011 Spring Catalog Labels.zip
    224.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 2011 Spring Catalog Labels-Rest of Catalog.zip
    275.8 KB · Views: 355
All I can say is WOW and Thanks You

here is the one that I posted earlier,,, I have updated it to the current catalog.

Attachments

• Bridal Wish List.doc
    45 KB · Views: 655
Why don't you just use the Wish List already available in the Downloads section of the website? One of them is listed alphabetically and another is listed by category. The list has the item, price and page number in the catalog. I use this list when I have vendor events and customers ask me about a particular product. It's so easy to just look at one sheet (front and back) instead of flipping through a catalog. I use this when I have a bridal show. It's really tight fitting all of our products into a 2-page document, so I give her a highlighter instead of asking her to circle things, but I am so into NOT reinventing the wheel!

What are Current Wish List Cards?

Current Wish List Cards are promotional cards that can be used to make a wish list of Pampered Chef products. These cards are only available during specific promotions and can be used to help you keep track of products you would like to purchase in the future.

How can I obtain Current Wish List Cards?

Current Wish List Cards are typically available through promotions or as a gift with purchase. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant if they have any available to give out.

Do Current Wish List Cards expire?

Yes, Current Wish List Cards do have an expiration date. Be sure to check the date on the card to make sure it is still valid before using it to create a wish list.

How do I use a Current Wish List Card?

To use a Current Wish List Card, simply write down the products you would like to purchase on the designated area of the card. You can then give the card to your Pampered Chef consultant to help them better understand your product preferences.

Can I use a Current Wish List Card to purchase products?

No, Current Wish List Cards cannot be used as a form of payment for products. They are simply used as a tool to help organize your wish list and communicate your product preferences to your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • Brandie