• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current Season Paperwork for Sale!

In summary, the current season paperwork for sale includes catalogs, order forms, host packets, and marketing materials for the current Pampered Chef product line. The cost of the paperwork varies and can be customized with your own information and branding. It is also available in different languages and can be purchased through a representative or online.
Pampered Sofia
We're moving so I won't be doing any shows until the new season and I have a bunch of stuff I won't be using! Email me if interested!

16 unopened packs of Party Invites
3 unopened packs of Italiana Invites
1 unopened pack Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto Recipe Cards
1 unopened pack Profiterole Puffs Recipe Cards
1 unopened pack of PP Sales Receipts
37 Write-In Order Forms

Thanks!:D

Sofia

I would like the Puff recipe cards, PP receipts, and the write in order forms

Let me know how much and what to do

Thanks,
Teresa

[email protected]

What is included in the current season paperwork for sale?

The current season paperwork for sale includes catalogs, order forms, host packets, and marketing materials for the current Pampered Chef product line.

How much does the current season paperwork cost?

The cost of the current season paperwork varies depending on the specific materials you need. Please contact your Pampered Chef representative for pricing information.

Can I customize the current season paperwork with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the current season paperwork with your contact information and personal branding. Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options for your business needs.

Is the current season paperwork available in different languages?

Yes, the current season paperwork is available in multiple languages. Please contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information on available languages.

How can I purchase the current season paperwork?

You can purchase the current season paperwork through your Pampered Chef representative or online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the desired materials to your cart and complete the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
loreo
  • amychefofPA
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • pcheftammy