• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef products are being sold by a downsizing customer?

In summary, the top-selling products currently available from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Round Covered Baker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Chop. Recently added products to the catalog include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid, and the Quick Cooker, which have been receiving positive reviews. Customers can purchase products online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, but it is recommended to attend a party for exclusive discounts and promotions. Special deals and promotions are frequently offered on the website and through consultants. The Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Lid come with a lifetime warranty, as long as they are registered on the website within
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a customer downsizing and wants to sell some new, unused Pampered Chef products. Please PM or email me for the list.

pm me please

What are the top-selling products currently available?

Our top-selling products currently available are the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Round Covered Baker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Chop.

Are there any new products that have been recently added to the catalog?

Yes, we have recently added the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid, and the Quick Cooker to our catalog. These products have been receiving rave reviews from customers!

Can I purchase products online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we highly recommend attending a party to learn more about our products and receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions on your products?

Yes, we frequently offer special deals and promotions on our products. These can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Make sure to stay updated on our social media pages for the latest deals!

Are there any products that come with a lifetime warranty?

Yes, our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Lid all come with a lifetime warranty. This means that if anything happens to your product, we will replace it free of charge. Just make sure to register your product on our website within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • nicki25
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
georgiegirlw
  • chef2you