• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current and UPampered Chefoming Promos, Host Specials...

In summary, the conversation highlighted various promotions and incentives for consultants and directors. Highlights include a cute green apron with a snowman on it for holding and submitting 2 shows in July, recruiting bonuses for consultants and attendees of the conference, different special offers for hosts and guests in September and October, and a weekend of eating in Chicago in October. There were also some side notes about the change in the career plan and the recognition of top performers at the conference. There were mixed opinions about the length of the general session and the desire for more workshops and specific motivation from top performers.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
July - hold & submit 2 shows, get a cute green apron with the snowman on it; attend conference to get the matching tablecloth (I thought we would be getting a whole new line of linens, no such luck)

July & Aug. recruiting - recruit gets 2 pieces of Stoneware of their choice w/ $1250 in sales in 30 days; we get $50 Visa gift card per "qualified" recruit, no limit, plus conf. attendees get $100 PC bucks if they sign w/in 30 days of your wave and qualify in 30 days; BONUS - some pricey gift options if you achieve 4, get to pick 2 if you achieve 8, things like a Dooney & Bourke purse, bicycle, outdoor patio heater, earrings, can't remember the rest.

The Summer Fun 3-2-1 promo is a weekend of eating, eating, and eating in Chicago in late October.

September Host Special is Stoneware w/ different show levels; guest special is 20% off original unglazed Stoneware and the existing metal bakeware.

October Host Special is Forged Cutlery w/ different show levels; guest special is bar board w/$60 order.

No mention of additional Disney point promos, but I sense there may be some more. Just didn't seem like the # of attendees who have earned or are on track were there as have been there in previous years.

Some side notes - not as many men seemed to be there this year. Perhaps it's too expensive to room by themselves or find roommates. Not as many Directors walked in Wave 2 as in past years. Career Club lunch was good, but I heard complaints about the box lunch at general lunch. Lower quality swag but more quantity of it.

Not as many directors walked because under the new career plan it's harder to make Director. On the other hand, there were over 100 Senior Director's that walked in Wave 1 alone. I imagine alot of them automatically promoted (or repromoted) with the new career plan because you used to need two directors to promote and now you only need one.

I may get flamed for this, but I put on my evaluation that I don't think those who make TPC in one category need to walk across the stage - and several members of my cluster who made Level 1 agreed with that - I think they could all just stand and be recognized like those that make incentives. It gets LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG sitting there and while I understand the theory behind the recognition - I get alot more out of hearing those that reached a $1,000,000 in sales speak, or the new National Executive Directors speak - then I get by watching people walk across the stage - I was in Wave 1 and general session went over by about 30 - 40 minutes the first day. Just my opinion, though...

We got to see David Meenan get his "dog tags" necklace for his $2,000,000 in career sales! There were gorgeous! One has the date he hit $1,000,000 and the other has the date plus a diamond he hit $2,000,000! Gotta love the bling!We didn't go over at all...maybe it was just your Wave! I think it was cool to see their accomplishments as well because I was nowhere near what they made so it gave me incentives!

Kimmie said:
Not as many directors walked because under the new career plan it's harder to make Director. On the other hand, there were over 100 Senior Director's that walked in Wave 1 alone. I imagine alot of them automatically promoted (or repromoted) with the new career plan because you used to need two directors to promote and now you only need one.

I may get flamed for this, but I put on my evaluation that I don't think those who make TPC in one category need to walk across the stage - and several members of my cluster who made Level 1 agreed with that - I think they could all just stand and be recognized like those that make incentives. It gets LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG sitting there and while I understand the theory behind the recognition - I get alot more out of hearing those that reached a $1,000,000 in sales speak, or the new National Executive Directors speak - then I get by watching people walk across the stage - I was in Wave 1 and general session went over by about 30 - 40 minutes the first day. Just my opinion, though...

Correct me if I am wrong, but you DONT walk if you repromote, you can only walk once for each promotion.

I would have enjoyed longer workshops. I would have LOVED to really hear from David Meehan, specifics and motivation too. Would have been great for Mr. Arwine to have had more time, again specifics, to expand on that Power of One. His visual was great, and I could use ALL the tips and ideas anyone was willing to share.

I would have loved to have real time to speak with other consultants and get a chance to learn from each other....a real idea exchange! I didn't get to really talk to many consultants because most were in btwn racing to and fro....by the end, everyone was tired and not all that interested in talking about the biz.....

Either way, it was a great conference and I am glad I went. I know next year will be better because I will be more prepped and less overwhelmed. lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I would have enjoyed longer workshops. I would have LOVED to really hear from David Meehan, specifics and motivation too. Would have been great for Mr. Arwine to have had more time, again specifics, to expand on that Power of One. His visual was great, and I could use ALL the tips and ideas anyone was willing to share.

I would have loved to have real time to speak with other consultants and get a chance to learn from each other....a real idea exchange! I didn't get to really talk to many consultants because most were in btwn racing to and fro....by the end, everyone was tired and not all that interested in talking about the biz.....

Either way, it was a great conference and I am glad I went. I know next year will be better because I will be more prepped and less overwhelmed. lol

I was disappointed that there wasn't much time to pick the brains of others. Everyone stayed in their clusters it seemed. Sitting at workshops was the only time people seemed approachable to discuss things. Other than that it was rushing to and fro, like you mentioned. Mealtimes I also was disappointed that people weren't really approachable. Again, everyone was sitting w/ their clusters and would let you sit there, but they didn't really engage in "shop" talk. Very minimal. Everyone seemed tired or busy.

That is what I thought - BUT, if you were a Director under the old career plan (or Senior, Advanced, etc., ect.) and you repromoted (or will repromote) under the new one - you will walk again. One of the girls in my cluster was a Advanced Director but lost it last fall when one of her directors lost their directorship - since you only need one under the new program - she walked at conference again, even though she walked 2 years ago as an Advanced. I also asked Home Office staff and I was a director but lost my directorship with the new career plan and now I am a team leader - when I repromote (which I only need one of my girls to recruit one, and then I will repromte) then I will walk again as a Director. Confusing, huh? :)

That would have been cool to see David Meenan get the $2,000,000 dog tags!! I was Wave 1 - we saw three National Executive Directors promote which was pretty cool (as well as Marna Ross and Duska Mills promote to ED).

mscharf said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but you DONT walk if you repromote, you can only walk once for each promotion.

We may have run over on the first general session at Wave 1, but we were done early on the last day...

Kimmie said:
Not as many directors walked because under the new career plan it's harder to make Director.

No way--it's WAY easier to promote to director under the new career plan!

Kimmie said:

NO WAY!!!! And you will never understand this until you earn TPC. If you work that hard to achieve it, you DESERVE to be recognized!!!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:

There was 30 mins in between workshops--how was that not enough time????

Kimmie said:
That would have been cool to see David Meenan get the $2,000,000 dog tags!! I was Wave 1 - we saw three National Executive Directors promote which was pretty cool (as well as Marna Ross and Duska Mills promote to ED).

Marna was already an ED and Duska repromoted. They walked together as the only consultants in Wave 1 who had already achieved Level FOUR of Disney.

babywings76 said:
I was disappointed that there wasn't much time to pick the brains of others. Everyone stayed in their clusters it seemed. Sitting at workshops was the only time people seemed approachable to discuss things. Other than that it was rushing to and fro, like you mentioned. Mealtimes I also was disappointed that people weren't really approachable. Again, everyone was sitting w/ their clusters and would let you sit there, but they didn't really engage in "shop" talk. Very minimal. Everyone seemed tired or busy.

I was in Wave 3, and at breakfast and lunch I would be sitting with one or two of my teammates, but we always picked the brain of whomever sat at our table. I even picked the brain of a few on the way to home office and back.

Kimmie said:

It was extremely cool to see David Meenan get his dogtags.
As far as one category earners walking... I think it deserves recognition. If you looked at the awards booklet thingie, less than 2000 consultants earn it out of 70,000. That's a pretty low percentage.
My director was the only one in our wave who earned in 5 categories. She did get extra special recognition. That was cool.

Next year it won't be TPC, it will be the Excellence Awards. I expect they'll make a big deal out of recognition for the new awards. I won't be surprised if they change how they decide who gets to walk for Director and above promotions. Without Leadership, it would be a whole year's worth of people who promoted and the new career plan makes it more fluid to go between levels.

DebbieJ said:
No way--it's WAY easier to promote to director under the new career plan!

NO WAY!!!! And you will never understand this until you earn TPC. If you work that hard to achieve it, you DESERVE to be recognized!!!

There was 30 mins in between workshops--how was that not enough time????

Marna was already an ED and Duska repromoted. They walked together as the only consultants in Wave 1 who had already achieved Level FOUR of Disney.

Ummmmmmmmmm......Between running to the Merrill area, product showcase, biz booth, workshops running long and so forth....30 minutes whizzed quickly. Easy now....it was my opinion and my impression, and sadly you can't change it....disagree, yes but "correct", no.

Amanda, I agree....most kept with the clusters and it was difficult at times to connect. But those connections I did make were great and I did get to make new friends....seemed like the bus rides were the best times to meet new people. Walking to class or standing in lines made it difficult.

CAN SOMEONE SCAN THE SEPT AND OCT HOST SPECIAL FLYER IN THEIR KCN AND POST IT....I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET THIS ASAP!!

t

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Ummmmmmmmmm......Between running to the Merrill area, product showcase, biz booth, workshops running long and so forth....30 minutes whizzed quickly. Easy now....it was my opinion and my impression, and sadly you can't change it....disagree, yes but "correct", no.

Amanda, I agree....most kept with the clusters and it was difficult at times to connect. But those connections I did make were great and I did get to make new friends....seemed like the bus rides were the best times to meet new people. Walking to class or standing in lines made it difficult.

And don't forget waiting in line for the bathroom!:eek::D

Duska and Marna were the only ones at Wave 1 who have achieved level 4 already? For Wave 2 they had David and Kathy Yellets on stage as the top 2 points earners so far out of those that have already achieved level 4. I assumed there were more level 4 achievers there this year but they did not have them walk like they have in the past. My Director usually has achieved level 3 by conference and has not achieved level 2 yet (needs recruits, taught selling with the stars so it's not sales that she needs). Hmm, maybe there were not enough achievers to make a good display on stage which gives me hope for more bonus point opportunities.

And I will start another firestorm by respectfully disagreeing that it's easier to promote to Director under the new career plan. While the number requirements are lower, the depth requirements are higher. You can personally recruit to the best of your ability, but getting people on your team to have the desire and ability to recruit is a whole other skill. Having two Sen. Cons. who stay active and keep their recruits active can be a challenge. For the record, I have been a Director and when I lost it a while ago, I said I would only repromote when I had a team of producers and now the new career plan is requiring that. This transition year is really hard on Directors who have had sales producers, have had personal recruits, but don't have people on their team who recruit. I love the Team Leader benefits.

Can we digress anymore with this thread? :balloon:

Becca_in_MD said:
Duska and Marna were the only ones at Wave 1 who have achieved level 4 already? For Wave 2 they had David and Kathy Yellets on stage as the top 2 points earners so far out of those that have already achieved level 4. I assumed there were more level 4 achievers there this year but they did not have them walk like they have in the past. My Director usually has achieved level 3 by conference and has not achieved level 2 yet (needs recruits, taught selling with the stars so it's not sales that she needs). Hmm, maybe there were not enough achievers to make a good display on stage which gives me hope for more bonus point opportunities.

And I will start another firestorm by respectfully disagreeing that it's easier to promote to Director under the new career plan. While the number requirements are lower, the depth requirements are higher. You can personally recruit to the best of your ability, but getting people on your team to have the desire and ability to recruit is a whole other skill. Having two Sen. Cons. who stay active and keep their recruits active can be a challenge. For the record, I have been a Director and when I lost it a while ago, I said I would only repromote when I had a team of producers and now the new career plan is requiring that. This transition year is really hard on Directors who have had sales producers, have had personal recruits, but don't have people on their team who recruit. I love the Team Leader benefits.

Can we digress anymore with this thread? :
balloon:

I'll give it a shot! :D

For Wave 3, we had 4 on stage who had earned level 4 already. That's the lowest # I've ever seen. I personally know a Director who had way more than enough sales this past year to earn the trip, but was short one recruit. She didn't make the trip...and isn't on track this year either. My AD usually has earned level 3 by this time, and isn't there yet either.

I totally agree with what you are saying about earning Directorship! I'm not sure who said it was easier, but I would bet it's someone who didn't have to earn directorship under the new plan! The funny thing is, I am now in a place where, under the old plan, I would have promoted.:rolleyes: but with the new plan, I still need one more Sr. Consultant - and I also need for my current Sr. Consultant, and her recruit to both be consistent in submitting monthly.

In the meantime - I too totally love the team leader benefits. I believe they make me a better leader to my team, and I love that I am getting recognized and PAID for being a leader! (just got my first HO lead that is going to result in a new team member! previous leads have been duds!)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'll give it a shot! :D

I totally agree with what you are saying about earning Directorship! I'm not sure who said it was easier, but I would bet it's someone who didn't have to earn directorship under the new plan! The funny thing is, I am now in a place where, under the old plan, I would have promoted.:rolleyes: but with the new plan, I still need one more Sr. Consultant - and I also need for my current Sr. Consultant, and her recruit to both be consistent in submitting monthly.

I joined shortly before the new plan began....under the old plan, I'd have the number needed for being a Director. I too need one of my team members to become a SC. I am trying to find a way to maintain activity for both my direct and indirect recruits. I do like the new plan because it is smart for the biz. Once you reached that stability, I am hoping it will become easier to maintain the "title". I do like that it requires leadership and connections. = )

ChefBeckyD said:
In the meantime - I too totally love the team leader benefits. I believe they make me a better leader to my team, and I love that I am getting recognized and PAID for being a leader! (just got my first HO lead that is going to result in a new team member! previous leads have been duds!

I am loving TL benefits, and feel blessed. I agree it helps you work better as a leader moving forward to the next level. Perhaps makes us better equipped to lead once we do become directors. Lots of work in the beginning, but I believe it will be most rewarding in the end. Structure now, play later?

1. What are the current promos being offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of promotions throughout the year. Currently, our promotions include discounts on select products, free gifts with purchase, and special bundles at discounted prices. These promos change regularly, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. How can I take advantage of the host specials offered by Pampered Chef?

If you're interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products through our host specials. Simply reach out to your consultant to schedule a party and start earning rewards. As a host, you'll also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

3. Are there any current deals for hosting a virtual party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we are currently offering special deals for hosting virtual parties. Our virtual parties are a great way to connect with friends and family and earn rewards at the same time. Contact your consultant for more information on our current virtual party deals.

4. Can I combine multiple promos or host specials in one order?

Unfortunately, our promos and host specials cannot be combined with each other or any other offer. However, you can take advantage of one promo or host special per order. This ensures that everyone has a fair chance to enjoy our deals and rewards.

5. How long do the current promos and host specials last?

Our promos and host specials have specific start and end dates, which can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant. We recommend taking advantage of these deals as soon as possible to ensure that you don't miss out on any savings. Keep an eye out for new promos and host specials as well, as they are constantly changing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSherryL
  • Intrepid_Chef