• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I receive Spring catalogs in my Starter Kit?

Yes ladies, the spring stuff WAS down there. I almost wish they hadn't sent all the fall catalogs though because I'm not sure what to do with them. I had such a good time going through the starter kit. I put my apron on and then my boyfriend and I went through it. He was so sweet, going through the catalog, and looking at all the items with me. He calls me his 'little pampered chef'.You can keep the fall/winter catalogue to leave in place like doctor office and to people you meet on the street, but don't forget to put all your info on it.Ssk
Terrygyrl
I received my Starter Kit Friday (yipee!) but I notice I was sent Fall/Winter catalogs instead of Spring/Summer. Will PC send me some Spring ones or will I have to buy them?? It's so close to March I thought maybe they would send some Spring ones my way. Thanks in advance!

What month did you...put as your SS month 1? When did you order your kit? Did you get a quick start kit from your Director? That really seems odd to me that all you received was fall/winter catalogs. :confused:

You will however, receive a spring changeover kit that will include the new paperwork and 25 new catalogs. We pay a $6 shipping charge for these changeover kits.

I chose March as my first month. I ordered the kit on Monday. My director told me they would probably send a mixture of each. Unless the Spring are farther down in the kit, I think I just received Fall.

*If that...is all you received...call the Home Office and let them know. It might be a mistake. Why would they want to send you 50 catalogs for a season that you won't be selling in? Their # is 888-OUR-CHEF.

I hope you get this resolved! :D

Terrygyrl said:
I chose March as my first month. I ordered the kit on Monday. My director told me they would probably send a mixture of each. Unless the Spring are farther down in the kit, I think I just received Fall.
You should have gotten 2 packs of spring catalogs and 100 receipts. If they aren't in your boxes you need to call PC 1-888-OUR-CHEF and let them know. They will send you what was missing.

There should be a list of what is supposed to be in the boxes. Check that over before you call in case anything else is missing.

Thanks guys, I will let you know how it turns out!!

Sorry guys!!Guess I was the girl who cried CATALOG!!!! I read the cover sheet on top of the fall books and it said my spring ones were in the paperwork box. My kit is still here at work with me so I haven't been to the bottom of it. I'm sorry, I guess I was getting overanxious. Thanks as always for your support and help!!!

My beautiful Starter Kit...Yes ladies, the spring stuff WAS down there. I almost wish they hadn't sent all the fall catalogs though because I'm not sure what to do with them. I had such a good time going through the starter kit. I put my apron on and then my boyfriend and I went through it. He was so sweet, going through the catalog, and looking at all the items with me. He calls me his 'little pampered chef'.

You can keep the fall/winter catalogue to leave in place like doctor office and to people you meet on the street, but don't forget to put all your info on it.

SskI picked up my paper work kit from my director and it had the new catalogs in it, but when I got my product box yesterday it had fall catalogs.

HO did this...so you could sale this month as well! This is just a bonus for you! My two team members received 25 fall catalogs in their kits as well! WOW free catalogs! :D Who cares if they are fall or spring? Good luck!!

1. What products are featured in the Spring Catalog?

The Spring Catalog features a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

2. How can I view the Spring Catalog online?

You can view the Spring Catalog online by visiting our website and clicking on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can select the Spring Catalog and browse through all of our featured products.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Catalog often includes special deals and promotions, such as discounted bundles or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the catalog for any current offers.

4. Can I order from the Spring Catalog directly or do I need to go through a consultant?

You can order from the Spring Catalog directly through our website, or you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to place your order and receive personalized assistance and recommendations.

5. When will the Spring Catalog products be available for purchase?

The Spring Catalog products will be available for purchase on the release date specified in the catalog. You can also pre-order certain items before the release date through your consultant or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • jezabell49
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • LilBit'sMomma