• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the Mystery Behind the New Round-Up Product

In summary, the conversation revolved around the submission of shows to earn the new Round up from the Heart product, with participants speculating on what the product could be and sharing their excitement for the upcoming conference. The possibility of the product being an apron or a different type of trivet was mentioned, as well as the hope for a cookbook stand/holder. Some participants shared their experiences with booking shows and trying to meet the deadline, while others discussed their love for cookbooks.
grgann
Hi folks,
I have submitted my show to earn the new Round up from the Heart product, and have been thinking about what it could be.... I am so stumped! I know they did cookie molds prior to trivets, so what could this round be? Any ideas? Suspense kills me!

Hmmmmm... I don't know! I'm looking forward to finding out!

I agree. I am very anxious to see what it is as well. Conference starts a month from tomorrow!!! As we get closer to Conference I feel like a little kid as it approaches Christmas. One of my first thoughts was that it might be an apron.

So we know it definitely isn't a trivet? I guess I missed where it was said that it won't be a trivet.

When they introduced this year's trivet they said it was the last in a series and the RUFTH product would be different next year. That doesn't mean it won't be another type of trivet but it probably won't be...

I think it will be a trivet made of a different type of material / metal..

I hope it's not a trivet. One can only use so many trivets, no matter how decorative they may be.
Whatever it is, I expect to be pleasantly surprised! We need on June show to earn it, right? My past weekend host says she'll be closing Thursday.

I would love to see a very nice cookbook stand/holder. My mom has one like this. http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/FE9E7A95.jpgThere are several varieties. This one happens to sell for $20 on Lillian Vernon.

Woo hoo! I submitted a show before the 15th, so whatever it is, I earned it!
I'm very part-time with PC. Had my 2nd June host cancel:cry: I had registered her show during the June booking blitz and won a sauce, but now that she has cancelled, not sure about the free sauce. This is the 3rd time she has said she needs to reschedule :( I do know she will have a show eventually, her schedule is just crazy & she is not in control of it due to work demands and wanting to co-host with her sister who also has a nutty schedule.

so....not to be deterred.... I got on the phone a booked a quick party for the 22nd so I can get the Free-For-All stuff! I guess we're not calling it sell-a-thon anymore? Anyhoo. Delighted to earn a free product. I got the pink stuff free, too!

ShellBeach, from what I understand, you have to turn in an order before June 15th to get the new Round up from the Heart Product.

adoverpchef said:
ShellBeach, from what I understand, you have to turn in an order before June 15th to get the new Round up from the Heart Product.

She did that...she's trying to get the next set of product(s) with the 2-shows in June level. (From my understanding of her post).

I'm wondering if it might be a RUFTH cookbook series, perhaps hard bound. I'd like that!

adoverpchef, thanks for looking out for me! yes, my first show is submitted, so I have definitely earned the trivet. I let the host know my goal of the 15th and she made sure I did not miss the deadline.

Bobbi's correct; now I'm trying to get the 2nd show for the free fall product (in addition to the RUFTH piece). My last-minute "replacement" host booked when I told her I was going for this goal, bless her heart. She is very no-nonsense, so I know I will get hers submitted before the 30th. Well I don't know, but I'm 99% sure it will happen.

pchockeymom, your idea of a RUFTH cookbook is FABULOUS! As far as I'm concerned, you can never have too many cookbooks!

ShellBeach said:
adoverpchef, thanks for looking out for me! yes, my first show is submitted, so I have definitely earned the trivet. I let the host know my goal of the 15th and she made sure I did not miss the deadline.

Bobbi's correct; now I'm trying to get the 2nd show for the free fall product (in addition to the RUFTH piece). My last-minute "replacement" host booked when I told her I was going for this goal, bless her heart. She is very no-nonsense, so I know I will get hers submitted before the 30th. Well I don't know, but I'm 99% sure it will happen.

pchockeymom, your idea of a RUFTH cookbook is FABULOUS! As far as I'm concerned, you can never have too many cookbooks!

My DH would argue with that! hahaha...unless I actually COOKED FROM THEM! ;) But they do look so pretty sitting on my nice black open-shelves in the kitchen.

esavvymom said:
My DH would argue with that! hahaha...unless I actually COOKED FROM THEM! ;) But they do look so pretty sitting on my nice black open-shelves in the kitchen.

haha. My DH likes some of my "real" cookbooks, yet professes to hate most of the PC ones, esp the Season's Best that use croissant dough in them. If he ever mentions I need to get rid of them, I'll just tell him he can start sorting through his plier, wrench & screwdriver collection...

I keep calling it a trivet. I started PC after the cookie stones, so it's always been a trivet, is my excuse. I'm psyched to have earned WHATEVER it is, since it's no longer free.

1. What is the newest product from Pampered Chef?

The newest product from Pampered Chef is the Power Chef™ System. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can chop, mix, and blend ingredients with ease.

2. What are the benefits of the new product?

The Power Chef™ System is designed to save time and energy in the kitchen. It can quickly chop vegetables, mix batters and dressings, and blend smoothies. It also has a non-slip base and easy-to-use handle for added convenience.

3. Is the new product easy to clean?

Yes, the Power Chef™ System is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It also has a removable blade for thorough cleaning.

4. Can the new product be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Power Chef™ System can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. It comes with a chopping blade for dry ingredients and a blending blade for wet ingredients.

5. Is the new product covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Power Chef™ System comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, it can be replaced or repaired free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
KayPT