• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CuPampered Chefake Decorating for Christmas: Ideas for a Fun Theme Show!

In summary, there are different ways to incorporate a fun theme into Christmas cupcake decorating, such as "Santa's Workshop" or "Winter Wonderland". While specialized tools can be helpful, basic household items can also be used for decoration. Cupcakes can be made ahead of time, but it's best to decorate them closer to the event. Popular frosting choices for Christmas cupcakes include buttercream, cream cheese, and whipped cream. Food coloring can also be used to create different colored frostings, with gel food coloring being the best option for a more concentrated color.
winklermom
I'm thinking of doing a theme show called "I'm Getting Cupcakes for Christmas". Someone in my upline actually mentioned the title and I thought about doing it with kids.

What I had thought was have the moms bring the kids and I'll have the cupcakes already baked. They can decorate or fill them with the EAD while the moms shop.

Has anyone ever done anything like this? What did you do for toppings and what other ideas do you have to make this successful?

I saw a picture from last years Holiday Catalog. Do sprinkles and fudge and marshmallows, m&ms in the square bowls and prep bowls. I'll think of more yummy toppings

oooh...you could actually let them use the MFP to chop the M&Ms! And what about those sugar wafer cookies?

1. How can I incorporate a fun theme into my Christmas cupcake decorating?

One idea is to have a "Santa's Workshop" theme, where you decorate your cupcakes to look like toys or tools found in Santa's workshop. Another option is to have a "Winter Wonderland" theme, with snowflake and icicle designs.

2. Do I need any special tools or equipment for Christmas cupcake decorating?

While it's always helpful to have specialized tools like piping bags and tips, you can still create beautiful designs using basic household items like toothpicks and plastic bags with the corner snipped off.

3. Can I make Christmas cupcakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make your cupcakes a day or two in advance and store them in an airtight container. However, it's best to wait until closer to your event to frost and decorate them to ensure they stay fresh.

4. What types of frosting work best for Christmas cupcake decorating?

Buttercream frosting is a popular choice for its smooth and creamy texture, making it easy to pipe onto cupcakes. Cream cheese frosting is also a delicious option, especially for red velvet cupcakes. For a lighter option, whipped cream or cream cheese whipped cream can be used.

5. Can I use food coloring to make different colored frostings for my Christmas cupcakes?

Yes, food coloring can be used to create a variety of colors for your frosting, including red and green for a festive touch. Just be sure to use gel food coloring for a more concentrated color and add it gradually to achieve your desired shade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
Replies