• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cucumber Mojito Dip: A Party Hit!

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of cucumber mojito drink mix in various dishes such as dip, salad dressing, marinade, and salsa. The mix is made by combining equal parts of mayo and sour cream with 2 tablespoons of the drink mix. It is slightly sweet and can be used to add a unique flavor to different dishes. Get creative and have fun experimenting with this versatile ingredient!
chef cathy
I made a dip with the cucumber mojotio mix and sour cream and mayo at my last party and it was a hit. Mix equal parts of mayo and sour cream and 2 tablespoons of drink mix. Serve with veggies or crackers. It was so good. We did 1/2 cup each of mayo and sour cream. It is a little sweet but not bad. Just enough to make you want to keep eating more. :)

You can also use the cucumber mojito mix to make a refreshing salad dressing. Simply mix together equal parts of olive oil and the drink mix, along with a splash of vinegar and some chopped herbs (such as mint or cilantro). Drizzle over a salad of mixed greens, cucumbers, and tomatoes for a light and summery dish. Another idea is to use the cucumber mojito mix as a marinade for grilled chicken or shrimp. Just mix together the drink mix with some olive oil, garlic, and your choice of herbs (such as thyme or oregano). Marinate the meat for at least 30 minutes before grilling for a delicious and flavorful dish. Lastly, you can use the cucumber mojito mix to make a tasty salsa. Mix together diced tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and the drink mix for a refreshing twist on traditional salsa. Serve with tortilla chips or use as a topping for grilled fish or chicken. Overall, the cucumber mojito mix is a versatile ingredient that can add a unique flavor to many dishes. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different recipes!

Ingredients:- 1/2 cup mayonnaise- 1/2 cup sour cream- 2 tablespoons cucumber mojito drink mixDirections:1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and sour cream until well combined.2. Add in the cucumber mojito drink mix and stir until fully incorporated.3. Serve with your choice of veggies or crackers for dipping.4. Enjoy your delicious cucumber mojito dip!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Cucumber Mojito Dip?

To make the Cucumber Mojito Dip, you will need:

• 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup of sour cream
  • 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons of white rum
  • 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh mint
  • 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/4 cup of finely chopped cucumber
  • 1 clove of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
  • 1 tablespoon of lime juice

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cucumber Mojito Dip ahead of time. In fact, we recommend making it at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to fully develop. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

3. Can I substitute the rum with another type of alcohol?

Yes, if you don't have white rum, you can substitute it with vodka or tequila. However, keep in mind that this may slightly alter the taste of the dip.

4. What can I serve with the Cucumber Mojito Dip?

This dip pairs well with a variety of dippers such as tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, or fresh vegetables like cucumber slices, carrot sticks, and bell pepper strips.

5. How long will the Cucumber Mojito Dip last in the fridge?

If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, the Cucumber Mojito Dip will last for up to 3 days. However, we recommend consuming it within 2 days for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeahMae
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Teresa Lynn