• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

or not... :)At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.
raebates said:
All these years wanting to be one of the cool people and all it took was a pedicure? :rolleyes:

Someone should have toed you that.

But that would de-feet the purpose of keeping the cool group a secret!

So, you can see why I felt like I was in a toe-jam.

These jokes are going to be Paul Bunion size corn.

What do you get when a foot callous gives birth?
Children of the corn.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_219.gif

Rae's shoes are all happy together because they're sole mates.

When Rae was at the MNG last year someone came by and said her flips flops were on the wrong feet. She replied, but they're the only two feet I have!(That didn't really happen but I had to tell the joke SOMEHOW!) ;)

I thought there would have been more jokes by now, I guess we're surrounded by loafers.

Hey, was already scraping the bottom for my jokes...Any more would have been way too corny.

Besides, hanging out on this thread can cause you to flip-flop on the issues presented in it.

Hey KG - should we take a bet on how long before we get booted out of this thread for bad puns?That would really hurt me deep down in my sole. ;)
I'd feel like such a heel.Of course, then I'll just put my ruby red shoes on and remind myself, there's no place like home...there's no place like home.

janetupnorth said:
When Rae was at the MNG last year someone came by and said her flips flops were on the wrong feet. She replied, but they're the only two feet I have!

(That didn't really happen but I had to tell the joke SOMEHOW!) ;)

But, Janet, that sooooo sounds like something I'd do and say. :eek:

Man this thread has taken soo many turns...

Nope, it's gone afoot.

Oh soo funny Janet.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
More like Lia Sophia.

Or as I refer to them...Lia So Flea Ah:D

That just bugs me.Well, the Scottish Terrierists, more likely.

It's hard to believe that anymore oneliners can come from here, but yet again I am amazed!!

Geez,a foot thread, huh? Nice!:p

PampMomof3 said:
Geez,a foot thread, huh? Nice!:p

Yeah, where is Carolyn with a good toe picture?!?! :yuck:

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, where is Carolyn with a good toe picture?!?! :yuck:

Way to toe the line, Janet! ;):D

Kitchen Diva said:
Way to toe the line, Janet! ;):D

Why did you have to nail me with another bad pun?

You think I'd be calloused by them by now!

janetupnorth said:
Why did you have to nail me with another bad pun?

Because I'm corny...

amy07 said:
anyone else been blacklisted by the CS Mafia? :cool:

Me!! Me!!!

amy07 said:
You'll know it's happened to you when the cool kids do not respond to any post/question of yours. Of course, they probably never see it cause your on the oh so cool ignore list!

oh yes!! ME!! ME!!! Im on it!!! I am so excited!!

<h2>1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.</p><h2>2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.</p><h2>3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.</p><h2>4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?</h2><p>No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.</p>

1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?

The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.

2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.

3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?

It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.

4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?

No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.

5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
raebates