• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features - Get Your Copy Now!

In summary, the Pampered Perks partner Franklin Covey has been removed, and Dena has created a spiral-bound calendar that would include check boxes for marking off 3-2-1, motivational quotes, and food-related holidays marked on the month grids. The calendar would be available through Dena's Cafe Press shop for between $13 and $16 each.

Would you be interested in a CS Planner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ordered mine! Thank you so much!

Ann, I for one would not be upset if you made a few cents' profit from the calendar. You deserve to be paid for your time investment.

raebates said:
Ann, I for one would not be upset if you made a few cents' profit from the calendar. You deserve to be paid for your time investment.
.....and I agree wholeheartedly!

YeahI just ordered mine!! Thanks Ann!!! :thumbup:

Oh Ann for all your valuable information and hard work you deserve more than just a few cents!!

Debbie :D

Which one did you guys buy?

Received mine today. I ordered the letter-size with the months interspersed.It's great! You did a wonderful job, Ann.

Thanks, Rae. I'm surprised you got it already. :) (Is the cover too bright? I don't have a reliable color printer to check it.)I don't know that the small size will get done. I just got placed at a new client for work, and I start Monday. This weekend is my "unearth the dining room table" weekend for Thanksgiving, so I won't have any time to work on it. I'll keep everyone posted.

The cover is bright, which isn't necessarily my style. (Okay, I admit it. I'm not very bright. ;)) However, it's going in my Franklin-Covey Planner Cover, so it's not really an issue for me.

I got mine today and I like it! The cover is bright, but I'm doing the same thing Rae is. Thanks ann!!

Thanks ann i ordered mine today i can't wait to get it.

Ok...I am not ordering one...but I wanted to chime in and say
to Ann: you are wonderful for spending YOUR TIME to do this for everyone. You SHOULD be marking these up so that you can be compensated!
Even if you don't choose to change this, you should keep whatever little bit extra you decided to charge just to keep everything in full dollar amounts!

You are a sweetie for offering and for doing this for everyone!
http://www.forumup.com/images/smiles/slider_thankyou.gif

There's now a 5x8 version available, for anyone who wants one that will fit into a bag easier.
It's available at www.cafepress.com/cssmallcalendar(Somehow, there are 2 pictured on that page - they appear to be the same item.)

Last edited:
I would love this!!! And I want it with Month, weeks, month, weeks, etc. I hated having to keep flipping back a forth between a chunk of pages to see the month and corresponding weeks.

Last edited:
To reiterate, for people who are just now checking this thread:
Calendars are now available!
The covers are a little bright (I was having too much fun putting them together), and they're the same on both letter-size versions; similar on the 5x8. Each calendar is $13.00, a significant savings from the Franklin Covey price for their version. They are spiral bound, for easy reference, and feature motivational quotes and checkboxes to track 3-2-1.Because Cafe Press limits shopkeepers to 1 of each item in free shops, the calendars are in different shops than the rest of the Chef Success stuff I've created. If you are ordering, please PLEASE make sure you're ordering the correct version.Letter-size, months and weeks interspersed (Monthly Jan, weekly Jan, monthly Feb, weekly Feb, etc.) is available at Chef Success 2008 Monthly Weekly CalendarLetter-size, months in the front followed by weekly planning pages is available at Chef Success 2008 Monthly and Weekly Calendar5x8, months and weeks interspersed is available at Chef Success 5x8 CalendarAs always, other CS stuff is available at my other Cafe Press Shop: http://www.cafepress.com/annszwarc

Last edited:
I've had a request for samples of the pages in these calendars. Here they are.

The large size format is the same between the 2 versions (linked above), only the placement of the weekly planning pages varies.

The small version comes out 5x8 inches, and for some reason my PDF converter put it on letter size pages. So please ignore the extra white space around the edges.

Attachments

• 2008 lg cal sample.pdf
    143.6 KB · Views: 344
  • 2008 sm cal sample.2.pdf
    92.5 KB · Views: 283
I got the 5X8 version & I keep it with me all the time. I love the smaller size
because it's easier to take everywhere. My PC calendar I tend to load up with other papers.

I'm so glad that people like these. I'll do up 2009 versions that will be available eventually (late 2008). And I promise I'll make the cover less bright and more professional. (I kinda like the bright cover, because I can see it easier in my tote bag.)

Nothing like starting late here, huh? I have been so spoiled with the Franklin Covey calendar since it started that I'm not used to just having this little thing and not in a cover. Does your calendar fit in the FC cover? I REALLY love yours, especially the 3 boxes on the individual days! That will force me to use those pages! Anyway, back to my question... Does it fit in the cover (black leather thing), or will I need to buy a new one of those to fit it? I apparently can't be trusted to take good care of plain cardboard as the one from HO is already all beat up!
Thanks,
Jane :)

It will fit in the FC clover, although mine's a little thinner than the FC planner was. But it's close enough. :)

Is the 5x8 still available? The link doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks Ann! I just ordered mine and can't wait to get it!:chef:

thanks! I looked and the link is just wrong (too many http www).

Oops- I had a quote in the link. Sorry!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tribegirl00