• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features - Get Your Copy Now!

In summary, the Pampered Perks partner Franklin Covey has been removed, and Dena has created a spiral-bound calendar that would include check boxes for marking off 3-2-1, motivational quotes, and food-related holidays marked on the month grids. The calendar would be available through Dena's Cafe Press shop for between $13 and $16 each.

Would you be interested in a CS Planner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chefann
Gold Member
With the recent removal of Franklin Covey as a Pampered Perks partner, I had an idea to make a spiral-bound calendar, similar to the one that was offered by them. It would feature 2-page months and 2 pages per week, with several added features: check boxes for marking off 3-2-1, motivational quotes, and food-related holidays marked on the month grids.

Before I spend any more time working on it, I thought I'd get a feel for how many people would be interested. If it's only a couple, I'll skip it. The poll will stay open for only a brief period. And, if you would be inclined to purchase one, indicate in the poll whether you would like the month grids all at the front (like the FC planner), or with the appropriate weeks following each.

My plan is to do one up letter-size, like the FC PC planner was. But if there's enough demand for a smaller size, I could also do them 5x8 or 7x9. The price would be the same.

I'd make them available through my Cafe Press shop, and they'd be somewhere between $13 and $16 each. Glossy cover, spiral bound.

And here's a sample of the pages.

Attachments

• CS Cal 2008 sample.pdf
    90.6 KB · Views: 758
sign me up, Miss! Its AWESOME! Great job!:D

I guess I should explain that the pages show up singly in the PDF, but when bound, the 2 grid pages would make one big grid, etc.Dena-- select an option in the poll, dearest. :)

I love it with the Food related "holidays" on it! I personally don't use a calendar with the weekly part in it. Would just the monthly version ever be an option?

sorry:eek: A.D.D. here....

I love it!!!! But I don't know which one to choose......you don't have an "any of the above" option, Ann!

At first I thought letter size.....but then I saw 5x8........What size is my Franklin planner - I'll have to go check.....

I can indeed do a monthly-only version, although that will basically be the planner that we get from HO, just with the food holidays and check boxes.The weekly pages on smaller versions will be different, just to get them to fit and have lines that are far enough apart to actually write on. :)
And anyone who has the day-to-day CS calendar, that one's 5x8. This one would be a little thinner (fewer pages), but otherwise the same.

Nice job, but I already get too many calendars around! ;)

Love it! Count me in!

ANN!! I would love it!! I like the month one, because i can write in the big blocks, oh and i guess letter size too.. that is a great idea.. hehe!

I really like this one. Especially the 3-2-1 in it. I make marks on my calendar now.

Me too!Count me in for the letter size. I love the weekly pages. I always need reminders!! I voted!

Debbie :D

Very nice Ann! But, I'm happy with the monthly one that HO sends us. I've finally worked out a system for my daily activities and I'm not ready to change that yet. You do good work!

Count me in!

feather18 said:
ANN!! I would love it!! I like the month one, because i can write in the big blocks, oh and i guess letter size too.. that is a great idea.. hehe!
This is what I would be interested in too!!

I would love this!!! And I want it with Month, weeks, month, weeks, etc. I hated having to keep flipping back a forth between a chunk of pages to see the month and corresponding weeks.

chefann said:
And anyone who has the day-to-day Chef Success calendar, that one's 5x8. This one would be a little thinner (fewer pages), but otherwise the same.

Hmmm??? What is the day-to-day CS calendar?

I love it. I did vote for the underdog 7X9 size w/the month/week, etc. but would also welcome the letter size if it were the only one available.:thumbup:

I'm glad to see you took care of the important details like National Chocolate Cake Day:love: & National Popcorn Day. :balloon: That sold me right away!

Its important to pass lifes little known tidbits along to others:)

cmdtrgd said:
Hmmm??? What is the day-to-day Chef Success calendar?
It's a perpetual calendar I put together. It's in my Cafe Press shop (link in my siggy) - 366 days of motivational quotes, reminders and tips. I put it together several months ago when there was a thread about people's favorite quotes. I gave them to my team and my upline as conference gifts. Rae has one, too.

It is a very nice calendar! You did an awesome job Ann. However, I cannot have one more piece of paper in my office. My HO calendar is functional enough for me. I love your "day of" listings. That is really nice!

Love It Gotta Have It!:thumbup: :thumbup: LOVE IT GOTTA HAVE IT:thumbup: :thumbup:
You deliver sad news, I was looking forward to getting a Franklin Covey. If I am filling my current holder, I would need the smaller one, but the desk size is great as well. Wherever do you find the time? When are you going to start taking orders?

I use the one HO sends us. I like the big squares. However, I would be interested in a wall calendar. I am pretty sure my first year...and maybe the second...HO sent us a wall calendar.

I like it Ann. The monthly calendar from PC just doesn't work for me: too big for my purse and not detailed enough to cover the other stuff in my life. I've used Franklin Covey for years (pre-PC), and love the two pages per week format. In the poll I selected the 'months up front', but spread out is fine too. Thank you!

cmdtrgd said:
I would love this!!! And I want it with Month, weeks, month, weeks, etc. I hated having to keep flipping back a forth between a chunk of pages to see the month and corresponding weeks.

Me too! I really need to start utilizing my calendar more.

I love it! Count me in.

Ann, I voted for the 7x9 with the months dispersed, but I really don't care what size. I think this is an awesome calendar! Do you have enough people to start taking orders yet? :D

I'll work on it this week and post when I have them available through Cafe Press. That's the great part- I won't have to take orders, everyone will be able to order their own. :)

You did an awesome job Ann (as always!), but I am just over(paper)worked.

what would be on the cover??

I was going to pull some product photos and recipe shots from CC, and do a "collage" type cover.

Sounds great!! I'm going to wait to see what HO gives us this year~if it's the same as usual, I'll probably get one of yours!!

chefann said:
I was going to pull some product photos and recipe shots from CC, and do a "collage" type cover.
Can you legally do that?

It's probably a grey area - I'm not selling these for profit. If anyone's nervous about it, I'll just take my own pics of products to use.

chefann said:
It's probably a grey area - I'm not selling these for profit. If anyone's nervous about it, I'll just take my own pics of products to use.
I'd hate for you to get in trouble.

Well, we're not supposed to use the images for our own flyers, email, or newsletters, either. But people do.I'll think of something fun. :D

chefann said:
Well, we're not supposed to use the images for our own flyers, email, or newsletters, either. But people do.

I'll think of something fun. :D
Uh-oh, I thought we could if it was our own and we did it ourself.....is that just for the logo?

Yeah- that's just the logo. The photos are property of PC.

Love It!I have been looking for a calendar like this, and it will fit my personality very well.

Count me in!

I'm so excited about this. I was really bummed about not being able to get the FC planner.

I really like the idea of the month, weeks, month, weeks. It was getting frustrated having to flip to the back of the planner for my weekly calendar.

You did an awesome job Ann!:)

Thanks, everyone. I'm working on it during my downtime at work, and I'll post when it's available. It'll probably be a week or so for the letter size, then I'll start on a smaller version.

Where do I go to look at the calendar?

Post one in this thread has a sample.

Count me in! Can you three hole punch it? I use the one HO gives us in a binder with some other stuff in it--monthly tabs with host information sheet filed in the month that they will host their show, the specials in page protectors, the replacement parts form in a page protector, and the host 1/2 price specials flyer in it as well, so I put it all in a 1 1/2 in binder and use that--my kids call it the PC Bible. So if you could 3 hole punch it, I'm in!

I'm not producing it, so I have no way to punch it. But you can sometimes take books to Kinkos or a local printing place and ask them to drill it. They use a special machine to drill the holes, and don't need to take it out of the binding.

I Love it Ann..... I will defiantly buy one!!!

Ok- I still need to work on covers, but I have the insides done for letter size versions. They are NOT thin!! Because it contains monthly grids and weekly planning pages, this calendar will be about 70 sheets of paper (for reference). If you had the previously available Franklin Covey PC planner, then you know about how thick this will be.I'm not going to make a monthly-only version, because that would be a re-hash of the one we get from HO. (You all saw the note that they will be sending them before Thanksgiving, right?)Because of how I'm making these available, they also will not have the tabs on the monthly pages like the FC planner. However, you can make your own tabs out of cardstock and packing tape. :) Before I start on the small version, I wanted everyone to know that I'll be making it 5x8. It's a little smaller than the other size available (7x9), but with 1 more vote, that seems to be the more popular choice. And it will be a months interspersed version. It's going to take a while to produce, since I can't just change the page size - I need to reformat and resize things.

You rock, Ann!

Now Available!
Letter-size calendars are now available!
The covers are a little bright (I was having too much fun putting them together), and they're the same on both versions. Each calendar is $13.00, a significant savings from the Franklin Covey price for their version. They are spiral bound, for easy reference, and feature motivational quotes and checkboxes to track 3-2-1.Because Cafe Press limits shopkeepers to 1 of each item in free shops, the calendars are in different shops than the rest of the Chef Success stuff I've created. If you are ordering, please PLEASE make sure you're ordering the correct version.Letter-size, months and weeks interspersed (Monthly Jan, weekly Jan, monthly Feb, weekly Feb, etc.) is available at Chef Success 2008 Monthly Weekly CalendarLetter-size, months in the front followed by weekly planning pages is available at Chef Success 2008 Monthly and Weekly CalendarAs always, other CS stuff is available at my other Cafe Press Shop: http://www.cafepress.com/annszwarcIf you're waiting for 5x8 size - I'm still working on that one. I basically have to redo the whole thing in order to resize it to fit. I'll post when it's available.

Last edited:
Just ordered mine. Thanks, Ann!

No, thank you.In the interest of full disclosure, I will indicate that there is a very slight markup on the calendars. It was better, in my mind, for them to be a nice round number, rather than 12.82 (or whatever they came out to be). Depending on how many sell in the next month or so, I'll be using that extra to get something with the logo (or even one of these calendars) and give it away here.

<h2>1. What is the "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features"?</h2><p>The "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features" is a new spiral-bound calendar created by Pampered Chef, featuring 2-page months and 2 pages per week. It also includes check boxes for marking off 3-2-1, motivational quotes, and food-related holidays marked on the month grids.</p><h2>2. Why was Franklin Covey removed as a Pampered Perks partner?</h2><p>We do not have information about the decision to remove Franklin Covey as a Pampered Perks partner. However, we are excited to offer the new "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features" as an alternative option for our customers.</p><h2>3. What size options are available for the calendar?</h2><p>The calendar is currently available in letter-size, 5x8, and 7x9 options. The price will be the same for all sizes.</p><h2>4. How much will the "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features" cost?</h2><p>The calendar will be available for purchase through our Cafe Press shop for somewhere between $13 and $16. It will have a glossy cover and be spiral bound for easy use.</p><h2>5. Where can I see a sample of the calendar pages?</h2><p>A sample of the calendar pages can be found in the description of this post. You can also stay tuned for more sneak peeks on our social media pages.</p>

1. What is the "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features"?

The "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features" is a new spiral-bound calendar created by Pampered Chef, featuring 2-page months and 2 pages per week. It also includes check boxes for marking off 3-2-1, motivational quotes, and food-related holidays marked on the month grids.

2. Why was Franklin Covey removed as a Pampered Perks partner?

We do not have information about the decision to remove Franklin Covey as a Pampered Perks partner. However, we are excited to offer the new "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features" as an alternative option for our customers.

3. What size options are available for the calendar?

The calendar is currently available in letter-size, 5x8, and 7x9 options. The price will be the same for all sizes.

4. How much will the "Introducing Cs Calendar with Added Features" cost?

The calendar will be available for purchase through our Cafe Press shop for somewhere between $13 and $16. It will have a glossy cover and be spiral bound for easy use.

5. Where can I see a sample of the calendar pages?

A sample of the calendar pages can be found in the description of this post. You can also stay tuned for more sneak peeks on our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies
Views
Tribegirl00
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies