• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups?

In summary, to make Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups, you will need cooked and shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced celery, diced onion, and wonton wrappers. You can use any type of cooked and shredded meat for a different option, and the leftover chicken cups can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be made ahead of time for a party, but it's best to assemble them right before baking to avoid soggy wonton wrappers. Different types of shredded cheese can also be used, but the flavor may vary slightly.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Wondering if anyone has made this recipe yet. I'm thinking about it for an upcoming show and wanted some feed back. Thanks!

I made them for our meeting. I liked them and they were pretty easy to do. I used tabasco sauce for the hot sauce and 2 tablespoons.....I would cut that down to one tablespoon.

I've made them twice and they turned out great... Despite mistakes I made! The first time, I used 8 oz if sour cream instead if 2 Tbs... And forgot the blue cheese! Still turned out great. I used Frank's Red Hot for the sauce a d a large can of cooked chicken. Delicious!

Thank you! I appreciate your help.

Hi there! I have made this recipe before and it was a huge hit at my show. The combination of flavors and textures really impressed my guests. I highly recommend giving it a try at your upcoming show. Let me know how it turns out!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups?

To make Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups, you will need cooked and shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, diced celery, diced onion, and wonton wrappers.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked and shredded meat such as beef, pork, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. How do I store the leftover Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups?

The leftover chicken cups can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place them in the oven or air fryer until heated through.

4. Can I make these ahead of time for a party?

Yes, you can make the chicken cups ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Keep in mind that the wonton wrappers may become soggy if left in the fridge for too long, so it's best to assemble them right before baking.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese you prefer, such as mozzarella or pepper jack. However, the flavor may vary slightly from the original recipe using cheddar cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • HeatherStephani
  • Recipes and Tips