• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for More Info: Has Anyone Received Updates Yet?

In summary, everyone is anxious to receive their travel packet. The packet is expected to arrive in four weeks.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Anyone receive information yet (besides travel agenda)? I'm looking forward to holding materials in my hand!:)

No but I'm anxiously awaiting it!!! I can't wait. Four more weeks!!!:D

Every day I rush to the mail box and watch for the UPS guy (not sure which will bring the packet) but so far no cruise tickets.

I can't wait!

BethCooks4U said:
Every day I rush to the mail box and watch for the UPS guy (not sure which will bring the packet) but so far no cruise tickets.

I can't wait!
You scared me for a minute there. I had a vision of your UPS guy stuck in your mailbox.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You scared me for a minute there. I had a vision of your UPS guy stuck in your mailbox.
:rolleyes: ;)
To clarify... I check the mail box for a package and I also watch for the UPS guy to come to my door.

Gotta be specific with this Kitchen Guy guy.:p

I was wondering who else was playing this waiting game with me, I too have been on the look out for my box. It's getting closer!

I'm hoping it's this week since we're about three weeks away! Woo hoo!:D

At least one person will be on the ship. . .My Director emailed me yesterday to let me know that she got cruise information online. Here's what it said:

Dear Valorie XXXXX:

We are very excited about welcoming you onboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Line's Enchantment of the Seas for the Irresistible Rewards trip!

Cabins have been assigned based on your business level and total points.
Consideration was given to those in the following groups: 2005 President's Reception, top achievers in points and our Top 100 Recruiting Challenge achievers.

Your cabin number is XXXXX.
Your reservation number for this cruise is XXXXXXX.

To expedite check-in, please complete RCCL's online registration for yourself
and your guest(s) at least three days prior to sailing. To do this, please go to www.rccl.com and click on Before You Board. This will direct you to the
online registration link. You'll need your reservation number (see above) and
emergency contact information for each guest you want to check in. Please be aware that only a certain number of cruise guests are able to access this
registration page at one time. If you are not able to access the page right
away, check back at a later time. If Online Check-In is not completed, you will be required to register and complete the forms upon arriving at the pier.

When you travel, please remember to bring a credit card for your onboard
purchases and appropriate proof of citizenship and identification documentation* to board and begin your adventure.

At this time we also invite you to sign up for any shore excursions that you
wish to participate in during the cruise. You may access descriptions and registration at www.rccl.com and click on Before You Board. To confirm an excursion, you will need your reservation number. Please note that you may sign up for shore excursions up to ten days prior to sailing. After that, all excursions may be requested once onboard The Enchantment.

We look forward to sailing with you!

*A passport is recommended but a photo id (e.g. driver's license or state i.d.)
and an original birth certificate with
a raised seal will be accepted.

BethCooks4U said:
:rolleyes: ;)
To clarify... I check the mail box for a package and I also watch for the UPS guy to come to my door.

Gotta be specific with this Kitchen Guy guy.:p
Punctuation is very important. Something as simple as a misplaced comma can make all the difference. Let me show you:

A panda, carrying a sachel, walks into a bar and orders dinner, a vegetable plate. After dinner, the panda walks over to the bar, pulls out an Smith & Wesson and proceeds to spray the entire bar area with bullets, then casually walks toward the door.

"Hey!" The bartender yells out, "You can't do that!"

The panda shrugs and says, "I'm a panda, it's what I do."

"That's not true!" the bartender says. "What makes you say that?"

The panda reaches into his sachel and pulls out a copy of Animals of the World and opens it to a marked place. He points to a sentence and shows it to the bartender.

The bartender reads, "Panda - eats, shoots and leaves."

singing along in my headReminds me of a Styx song....

I've got too much time on my hands...

I think KG has too much time on his hands to write all of that out!

I did find out my cabin assignment, but I'm still anxiously awaiting the travel packet!!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
I did find out my cabin assignment, but I'm still anxiously awaiting the travel packet!!!:D
Me too! Have you booked your excursions yet? We are going on the Liberty Sailing Adventure in Key West. My husband wants us to do the Dolphin Swim inPlaya Del Carmen but I just don't know about that one...

BethCooks4U said:
Me too! Have you booked your excursions yet? We are going on the Liberty Sailing Adventure in Key West. My husband wants us to do the Dolphin Swim inPlaya Del Carmen but I just don't know about that one...
I'm not sure what to do in Key West. We may just wander around ourselves.:confused: But in Playa Del Carmen I REALLY want to do the horseback riding excursion. My husband's not thrilled with that idea, but I would LOVE it. You get to ride along the beach and go bareback on the horses in the water. We did that in Jamaica when we got engaged and it was awesome!!:D

So, anyone get a packet in the mail? I am in wave 3 and I got the email, but nothing else. Since no one has posted about it in a while I guess maybe they aren't sending us info..... kinda strange since they are putting us up over night before the cruise and I have no idea where. I'm still excited though, so who cares, there's plenty of time for sleeping when I get home.

I got my box on Thursday! Sorry I didn't post it sooner but... well, we're ALL busy!

It's so cool! If you didn't get it yet I'm sure it'll be there by Monday!

Nope, nothing yet and it's driving me crazy!!!! I thought it was supposed to come two weeks before, but we're now less than two weeks away. They'll have to send something because we need to use the special luggage tags. It's gotta be early this week!!!

Yep, the luggage tags are in there. One thing you need to think about - there is one formal night. Dress is tux or dark suit for men and ****tail dress for women. We're going shopping today. :rolleyes:

The other main bit of info is that if you haven't gone online to preregister DO it! It must be done at least 3 days before the cruise or you have to do it at the dock and it will make checkin lots longer for you. You can get that information from the email they sent you.

Cool! I'm so excited. I bet it will be here Monday. Did it come UPS? That's SO strange I didn't get it yet since I'm about 30-45 minutes from the HO. I can't wait for Monday. I need to go shopping too. How dressy do people get?

pamperedbecky said:
Cool! I'm so excited. I bet it will be here Monday. Did it come UPS? That's SO strange I didn't get it yet since I'm about 30-45 minutes from the HO. I can't wait for Monday. I need to go shopping too. How dressy do people get?
It came in a RED box delivered by DHL from the travel company (Carlson) in MN.

I think people DRESS for that evening. We are going to look at getting dh a tux and I am looking for something special too... I have a black skirt with a sheer nylon overskirt that has beading on the hem (very dressy) but am still looking for the right top - or maybe something else entirely... I would wear something you would wear to a formal wedding. I have the perfect dress (long & summer) but it currently doesn't fit me. :eek:

BethCooks4U said:
I have the perfect dress (long & summer) but it currently doesn't fit me. :eek:
Oh, I have WWAAAAYYYY too many clothes that fit into the category of not fitting me since having baby #2. The sad thing is, she's 18 months old!!!:eek:

Just went online today and pre-registered for the cruise and signed up for my excursions.

I’m going to SNUB in Key West (I’m SO excited) and after much internal debate (with myself), I’m going on the 8 hour Coba Mayan Ruins trip. My husband is going to check out all the famous bars in Key West and probably lounge by the pool when I’m viewing the ruins.

Can’t wait to get my box of stuff!

As far as dressing for the formal night, you’ll see all sorts of outfits. A suit works fine for a man – I don’t remember seeing a lot of tuxes. I’m hoping I’ll still fit into the long skirt I wore 7 years ago on our anniversary cruise. A simple black satin looking thing with a beaded top I borrowed from my mom. You can also get away with a shorter ****tail dress or a very dressy pantsuit. Just think “evening”.

I have to try on clothes this week. See what (if anything ) fits and get stuff to the cleaners if need be.

So, how are we going to find each other?

chefjeanine said:
So, how are we going to find each other?

PC has a welcome reception that we all should be at and then there is the evening meals.. which dinner seating does everyone have? We are in the second seating.

I would bet there would be a place we could decide to meet at a particular time...

Wooo hoooo! I finally got my box today. I can't wait. I need to do some clothes shopping though. I feel like this is a good excuse to buy some new stuff! :D

OK I have to call HO in the morning... I still haven't received anything. I'm kinda worried, since there isn't much time if they didn't to resend it to me. I hope I hear or receive something tomorrow!

I got the red box yesterday! My husband is taking the "little ship" to work with him. . .I'm sure he'll drive his co-workers crazy over the next nine days.

We have second seating for dinner. I never got a choice so I'm guessing all the P-Chef folks are schedule for that time.

Shana, don't freak out yet. My Director has not received her box either. I bet you'll get it today.

Ugh. . .I have to see if I have anything to wear.

Yipee! I finially got my box today! My son is already having fun with the ship. I had called today to have them start to trace my package. At least I don't have to panic now.... and it is only one week away!!!

BethCooks4U said:
I think people DRESS for that evening. We are going to look at getting dh a tux and I am looking for something special too... I have a black skirt with a sheer nylon overskirt that has beading on the hem (very dressy) but am still looking for the right top - or maybe something else entirely... I would wear something you would wear to a formal wedding. I have the perfect dress (long & summer) but it currently doesn't fit me. :eek:

Hi, Beth. Check out David's Bridal ;) . While we were there about a month ago, I discovered that they have an awesome formal wear clearance rack. I picked up a beatiful dress for my walk across the stage at NC...provided it happens!

They had beautiful "top only" pieces that might work with your skirt...it's worth checking into!

Don't worry about dressing really formal for formal night. I wore a little black ****tail dress for formal night, but you'll see everything from gowns to sundresses. I never felt underdressed or overdressed at any point in time because there were so many types.

Shana, I’m glad you got your box!

For anyone who hasn’t received their box, call the travel company today!! My Director knew I got my box but she still (as of yesterday) had not received hers. So, she called the travel company who contacted DHL. DHL couldn’t find her house and had not bothered to let anyone know that they couldn’t find her. :eek: She had to call DHL and give directions to her place (which is by no means out in the middle of nowhere). She called the travel company back and asked them to please use UPS of FedEx (which is who they usually use) next time.

My black skirt fits! :) I have to take clothes to the cleaners today. Probably should try on my bathing suit . . .just in case.

Everyone packedand ready to go? I'm not. I do have "the list" started. I'm still doing laundry. Our washing machine is nearly 17 years old and starting this weird leaking thing. I've got two more loads that have to be done so I hope it will hang in there.

Tomorrow night we'll be sleeping above the fishes! :D

Have a great time! Curising is awesome!!!

Today will be a CRAZY day getting laundry finished, packing us AND packing the kids for their stay at the grandparents, buying a new digital camera and about a hundred other things. Aaaaahhh!! I need a few more hours in the day.

Then it's time to leave the house at 4:45 am or so. OUCH!!!!:eek:

Becky,

Our flight leaves at 6:35 so we will have to be up and around early. I'm off to find a bathing suit cover-up. I know, I had weeks to do this but someone just suggested it to me today and it sounds like a good idea.

Congratulations to all!Congratulations to everyone who earned a cruise!! Have a great time!!:D :D

If you haven't traveled PC style...then you haven't traveled!:p

Did you have a good time?Just wanted to say how thrilled I was to be able to meet Beth on the cruise. . .the advantage of posting a photo. I was able to pick her out of the crowd.

Beth, it was great to meet you and Craig. You must be VERY busy with your new job. I hope it's working out and that you are able to tweak your schedule to what you want.

I'm sorry I didn't meet any other cheffers on the ship. Hope you had a great time.

My husband enjoyed time by the pool. I had fun on my Key West trip. . .Mexico was WAY too hot for me.

Keep pushing towards those incentives. We were well taken care of!

Last edited:
I didn't spot any chefsuccess-ers.:( It was hard enough for me to find the consultants I DID know because that ship was so huge. I had a blast meeting other consultants. It was our first cruise and it was AWESOME!! Traveling PC style cannot be beat. That's why I'm going to earn an incentive trip every year. I can't wait for the next one! The hard work and those agonizing phone hours was well worth it!!!:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper