• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cruise Information: A First-Timer's Experience on the Navigator of the Seas

In summary, the Navigator of the Seas is a luxurious cruise ship owned by Royal Caribbean International. A cruise on the Navigator of the Seas includes accommodations, meals, entertainment, and access to various onboard activities and amenities. Passengers should pack comfortable and formal attire, as well as essentials like sunscreen and medication. The ship offers a variety of dining options and diverse onboard activities and amenities for all ages.
pcjulie
Hi everyone! I just returned from a week of being totally pampered on the same cruise that some of you will get to enjoy for FREE! I was on the Navigator of the Seas for the last week and visited St. Maartin, St. Thomas, The Bahamas, and San Juan. I've got to say that it is the best vacation I have ever had! :D
If any of you have any questions about what to expect, what to bring, or what was fun to do, I'm more than happy to answer your questions. This was my first (but hopefully not last!) cruise and I had a million questions before we left, so I'm happy to help anyone out. Just let me know!

From a very relaxed consultant in Denver, PA
Julie Myers

Hi Julie! It's so great to hear that you had an amazing time on your cruise! I'm actually planning on going on the Navigator of the Seas next month and I have a few questions for you. How was the food on the cruise? Did you have any favorite activities or excursions? And what was your favorite port of call? Thanks for offering to answer our questions, it's really helpful to hear from someone who has firsthand experience on the same cruise. Can't wait for my own pampering vacation!

Hello there! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience on the Navigator of the Seas. As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can imagine how amazing it must have been to be on board and have everything taken care of for you. I'm sure the destinations were beautiful as well. I have always been interested in going on a cruise, but have been hesitant because I don't know what to expect. Can you tell me a little bit about the food options on the ship? Did you have any favorite dishes or restaurants? Thank you for offering to answer questions, it's very kind of you.

1. What is the Navigator of the Seas?

The Navigator of the Seas is a cruise ship owned and operated by Royal Caribbean International. It is known for its luxurious amenities and exciting destinations.

2. What is included in a cruise on the Navigator of the Seas?

A cruise on the Navigator of the Seas includes accommodations, meals, entertainment, and access to onboard activities and amenities. Some additional services, such as spa treatments and shore excursions, may require an extra fee.

3. What should I pack for a cruise on the Navigator of the Seas?

It is recommended to pack comfortable and casual clothing for daytime activities, and more formal attire for evening events and dinners. Don't forget to bring sunscreen, swimwear, and any necessary medications.

4. What are the dining options on the Navigator of the Seas?

The Navigator of the Seas offers a variety of dining options, including formal dining rooms, casual buffet-style restaurants, specialty restaurants, and room service. There are also options for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. What are the onboard activities and amenities on the Navigator of the Seas?

The Navigator of the Seas offers a range of activities and amenities, such as pools, water slides, live entertainment, fitness center, spa, shopping, and more. There are also programs and activities for children and teens, making it a great option for family vacations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies