• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crown Cake Pan Recipes: Discover Delicious Tips and Ideas for Baking Success

In summary, a Crown Cake Pan is a unique baking pan with a circular base and tall cylindrical shape that creates beautifully shaped cakes resembling a crown. Any cake recipe can be used with a Crown Cake Pan, but it is important to choose a recipe that will hold its shape and rise evenly. Proper greasing and flouring, as well as letting the cake cool before removing it, are important techniques for using a Crown Cake Pan. There are many filling options for a Crown Cake Pan, such as fresh fruit, whipped cream, or pudding. To clean and care for your Crown Cake Pan, wash it with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Does anyone have an idea for recipes or tips for this pan?

I really like it. My favorite thing to do is make carrot cake in it and fill the center with cream cheese frosting. That way people can add frosting if they want it.

I bake a lemon cake mix in mine and put a glaze over it. Yummy & pretty

how do you prep it so that the cake comes out in one piece? btw, both recipes sound delish

I've never had any trouble. Just make sure you oil it well--every nook and cranny.

I just spray mine with the kitchen spritzer with veg. oil, then put the cake mix by the box in it and bake.

Oh, and be sure to let it sit for however long (5 minutes?) it says. Then, put the cooling rack on top of the pan and turn it out. No worries.

isn't there some sort of trick about coating it with sugar or cocoa powder too?

After coating it with oil, you can dust it with either. It helps it to release and can add a little color and definition.

got it - now i guess i MUST try it ;-)

1. What is a Crown Cake Pan?

A Crown Cake Pan is a unique baking pan designed to create beautifully shaped cakes with a hollow center, resembling a crown. It typically has a circular base and a tall, cylindrical shape with a rounded top.

2. Can I use any cake recipe with a Crown Cake Pan?

Yes, you can use any cake recipe with a Crown Cake Pan. However, it is important to choose a recipe that will hold its shape and rise evenly in the pan. Pound cakes, sponge cakes, and some bundt cake recipes work well with a Crown Cake Pan.

3. Are there any special techniques for using a Crown Cake Pan?

To ensure your cake comes out perfectly, it is important to properly grease and flour the pan before adding the batter. You may also want to place a baking sheet underneath the pan in case of any overflow. Additionally, it is recommended to let the cake cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing it to prevent it from breaking.

4. What types of fillings can I use in a Crown Cake Pan?

There are endless possibilities for fillings in a Crown Cake Pan! You can use fresh fruit, whipped cream, pudding, or even ice cream for a delicious surprise inside your cake. Just make sure to leave enough room for the filling when pouring in the batter.

5. How do I clean and care for my Crown Cake Pan?

To clean your Crown Cake Pan, simply wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or metal utensils that can scratch the non-stick coating. It is also recommended to let the pan cool before washing to prevent warping. With proper care, your Crown Cake Pan can last for many years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • quimbychic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Replies
Views