• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Affordable Crossbody Bags - Only $35 + Shipping | Limited Stock

In summary, the crossbody bags are made of high-quality, durable materials such as canvas, faux leather, and polyester. They have multiple compartments for organization and adjustable straps. The bags come in a variety of stylish options but specific colors or designs cannot be guaranteed. The $35 price is for the bag only and shipping fees will be added at checkout.
jbakerpc
I have a brand new, still in the package, crossbody bag for sale. $35 plus shipping.

I am interested in this?

I will be glad to get a price for shipping if you tell me what your zipcode is.

Has this been sold? My zip code is 20772, can you give me an estimate? My email is [email protected]

MissyPC said:
Has this been sold? My zip code is 20772, can you give me an estimate? My email is [email protected]
I have one if that one is sold. I will offer the same price, plus shipping.

I am getting quotes for shipping charges for both of you today and will give the first one who responded first chance to buy this.

If they both aren't sold I would love this bag. My email is [email protected] and my zip is 68937.

I will let you know if the bag is sold or not as soon as I hear from the other ones who inquired first. Thanks.

Are the bags still available? If so, I'm very interested.

This bag is now sold.

I have a crossbody bag that is out of package, but never used, for sale. $35 plus S/H. I thought I might use it, but just never did! (non-smoking home) If you're interested, would you please message me? THANKS!

1. What materials are the crossbody bags made of?

The crossbody bags are made of high-quality, durable materials such as canvas, faux leather, and polyester. These materials ensure that the bags are long-lasting and can withstand daily use.

2. Do the bags have multiple compartments?

Yes, our crossbody bags have multiple compartments to help you stay organized. Most bags have at least one main compartment and several smaller pockets, perfect for holding your essentials like phone, wallet, and keys.

3. Are the straps adjustable?

Yes, the straps on our crossbody bags are adjustable to provide a comfortable fit for everyone. You can easily adjust the strap to your desired length and wear the bag as a shoulder bag or a crossbody.

4. Can I choose the color and design of the bag?

Unfortunately, the bags are only available in limited stock and we cannot guarantee specific colors or designs. However, we offer a variety of stylish options to choose from, so you are sure to find one that suits your taste.

5. Is the $35 price inclusive of shipping?

No, the $35 price is for the bag only. Shipping fees will be added at checkout and may vary depending on your location. We strive to keep our shipping fees as low as possible to provide you with the most affordable options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • jbenjamin