• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cross-Selling: Increase Sales with Our Products Demo

In summary, cross-selling is a practice that involves offering complementary products to customers, which can increase sales for Pampered Chef products. Consultants have the flexibility to choose which products to cross-sell based on customer needs and interests. Cross-selling can be done effectively by focusing on providing value to customers and earning additional incentives through the cross-selling program. Tools and resources are also provided to track and measure the impact of cross-selling efforts.
DebPC
Staff member
Crossing selling is a term used to increase sales while linking one product to another. Practice this skill to use during your demo with many of our products.

Example:
Ultimate Slice N Grate, Batter Bowl, Cutting Board, and 10 inch Fry Pan- Usually when you slice or grate, you will deposit the food in use our Batter Bowl or on our cutting board. Because of the scallopped ridges on the bottom of the Ultimate Slice N Grate you can grate directly into our 10 inch Professional Fry Pan- saving dishes. Use for adding sliced potatoes, onions, tomatoes, other vegies, and cheese.

Always show them how to use the food holder.

US&G heat toleranceYou wrote:
Because of the scallopped ridges on the bottom of the Ultimate Slice N Grate you can grate directly into our 10 inch Professional Fry Pan- saving dishes.

Can you do this while the skillet is hot? What are the risks?

Lynda

I wouldn't try it- I doubt the grater is heat proof.

1. How can cross-selling increase sales for my Pampered Chef products?

Cross-selling is the practice of offering complementary products to your customers. By showcasing our products during a demonstration, you can introduce customers to new items they may not have considered before, increasing the chances of a sale.

2. Can I choose which products to cross-sell during my demonstrations?

Yes, you have the flexibility to choose which products you want to cross-sell based on your customers' needs and interests. Our catalog offers a wide range of products, so you can easily find complementary items to showcase.

3. How do I effectively cross-sell without coming across as pushy?

Our approach to cross-selling is focused on providing value to our customers. During your demonstration, you can mention the benefits of the complementary products and share how they can enhance the overall experience of using our Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I earn additional incentives by cross-selling?

Yes, our cross-selling program offers incentives for consultants who successfully cross-sell products during their demonstrations. You can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, or even cash bonuses for increasing your sales through cross-selling.

5. How do I track my cross-selling efforts and measure their impact?

We provide tools and resources to help you track your cross-selling efforts and see the results. You can use our sales tracker to keep a record of cross-sold products and their impact on your overall sales. Additionally, we offer training and support to help you improve your cross-selling skills and increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • its_me_susan