• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the details of the Cross-body Bag Mini Catalog Tote for sale?

In summary, the cross-body bag is made of high-quality and durable canvas material, featuring two spacious compartments and multiple pockets for organizing essentials. It also has an adjustable strap for customizable comfort and can fit a water bottle in the side pocket. Additionally, the bag is machine washable for easy cleaning.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Cross-body Bag Mini Catalog Tote $8 plus shippingIn very good condition! Pocket inside is very roomy!Email at [email protected] to purchase!

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing your Cross-body Bag Mini Catalog Tote for $8. Could you provide more information about the bag, such as its dimensions and any additional features it may have? Also, could you give me an estimate for shipping costs to my location? Thank you!

Hi there! I am interested in purchasing the Cross-body Bag Mini Catalog Tote for $8 plus shipping. Can you provide more information about the bag, such as the brand, dimensions, and material? Also, do you have any pictures of the inside pocket? Thank you!

1. What material is the cross-body bag made of?

The cross-body bag is made of high-quality, durable canvas material. It is designed to withstand daily use and last for years to come.

2. How many compartments does the cross-body bag have?

The cross-body bag features two spacious compartments, perfect for organizing your essentials. It also includes multiple pockets for smaller items such as keys and cell phones.

3. Is the cross-body bag adjustable?

Yes, the cross-body bag has an adjustable strap that can be shortened or lengthened to fit your preferred style and comfort.

4. Can the cross-body bag fit a water bottle?

Yes, the cross-body bag has a side pocket that is designed to hold a standard-sized water bottle. This makes it convenient for staying hydrated on-the-go.

5. Is the cross-body bag machine washable?

Yes, the cross-body bag is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air-drying to maintain the bag's quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • ShannonWV
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nicki Robinette
Replies