• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths?

In summary, Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths are high-quality and efficient dish cloths made from microfiber material. They have a unique crooked shape for better grip and can be used on all types of surfaces without causing damage. They can be easily cleaned in a washing machine and come in a variety of colors. They are also versatile and can be used for various cleaning tasks.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I love the small dish cloths that we had as the guest special, you know, the green and purple ones? Anyone else having problems with the purple ones?

The more I wash them, the less and less "square" they become. Sounds silly, but they are so out of whack that I have a hard time folding them! :eek: The green ones are fine...only some of the purple ones are doing it.

Can anyone tell me WHEN exactly we sold them? Has it been +one year yet...or will this spring be the one year time frame?

Anyone else having the same problem?

I think it was April.

It was DEFINITELY in the last year.

Last edited:
Hmm...mine have been fine. I love them and use them all the time! Maybe you just got a bad lot?

It was this past April.

Mine are doing the same thing Kelly. As are some of my towels. Also, with the dishcloths, some are coming unraveled at the edges. I use them at ALL my shows so mine do get a fair amount of use. Let me know what you find out.

What are Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths?

Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths are high-quality dish cloths made from microfiber material that are designed to clean and absorb water efficiently. They are also known for their unique crooked shape, which allows for better grip and control while cleaning.

Are Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths safe to use on all types of surfaces?

Yes, Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths are safe to use on all types of surfaces, including delicate ones such as glass and non-stick cookware. They are gentle yet effective in removing dirt and grime without leaving any scratches or marks.

How should I clean Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths?

Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths can be easily cleaned in a washing machine with mild detergent and warm water. It is recommended to air dry them or tumble dry on low heat to maintain their quality and shape.

Do Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths come in different colors?

Yes, Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths are available in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor. You can choose from classic white, bright colors, or even patterns to add a pop of color to your cleaning routine.

Can I use Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths for purposes other than cleaning dishes?

Yes, Crooked Microfiber Dish Cloths are versatile and can be used for various cleaning tasks, such as wiping countertops, dusting furniture, and even as a washcloth for your face. They are also great for soaking up spills and messes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • cmcchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies