• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Lost Recipe: Searching for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish

In summary, "The Lost Recipe: Searching for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 50 recipes specifically designed for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish. This unique pan is made of high-quality stoneware and is microwave safe, oven safe, freezer safe, and dishwasher safe. Its fluted design allows for even baking and adds elegance to your table. The Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish also comes with a limited 3-year warranty for customer satisfaction.
leannvv
In the fluted stoneware pan-do I remember hearing this correctly? I did a quick search but didn't fine the recipe!

All i can remember of the recipe is that you put vegetables like carrots and potatoes in the "well" and then put the chicken over the middle thingy. This helps the chicken cook faster as some of the stoneware is in the chicken cavity. I don't remember how long to cook it. I would cook it on 350 F and use a meat thermometer and just keep an eye on it the first couple of times.

I always rub something on the inside and outside of my chickens when cooking. Usually I use garlic but there are tons of other options.

Hi there! I'm not sure which recipe you're referring to, but here are a few tips for using a fluted stoneware pan:1. Make sure to properly season the pan before using it for the first time. This will help prevent sticking and ensure even cooking.2. When using the pan, be sure to preheat it in the oven before adding your ingredients. This will also help prevent sticking.3. If you're baking something with a lot of liquid, like a quiche or a fruit pie, it's a good idea to place the pan on a baking sheet to catch any drips.Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is "The Lost Recipe: Searching for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish"?

"The Lost Recipe: Searching for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a collection of recipes specifically designed for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish.

2. What makes the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish unique?

The Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish is made of high-quality stoneware that distributes heat evenly and retains heat for a longer period of time, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. Its fluted design not only adds a touch of elegance to your table, but also allows for better air circulation to ensure even baking.

3. Can I use the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish in the microwave?

Yes, the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish is microwave safe. It can also be used in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher for ultimate convenience.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish in the cookbook?

Yes, "The Lost Recipe: Searching for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish" includes over 50 delicious recipes that are specifically created for the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish. From savory main dishes to delectable desserts, there's something for everyone in this cookbook.

5. Is the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Fluted Stoneware Pan Dish is backed by a limited 3-year warranty. If for any reason it becomes damaged or defective, we will replace it free of charge. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies