• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crinkle Cutter Blade Cover Replacement

In summary, if your crinkle cutter blade cover is cracked, chipped, discolored, or has sharp edges, it is time to replace it. Thankfully, you can purchase a replacement cover separately and easily remove the old one by pulling it off or using pliers if needed. When installing the new cover, make sure it is aligned and securely covering the blade. It is recommended to replace the cover every 6-12 months and regularly inspect for damage to ensure safe use of the crinkle cutter.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a host who lost her cover for the straight edge crinkle cutter. P3 has two different options:
106B Crinkle Cutter Protective Cover $2.50
108L Crinkle Cutter Cover $2.75

Does anyone know which would she would need to order?

Bumping, anyone know?

I think it would depend on which model she has? But when they redesigned the crinkle cutter- did the blade change or just the handle?The $2.50 is for the previous version- so if only the handle changed and she's had it for a few years, I'd go with that one. If she bought it more recently, then get the other one.Not sure if that helps :D But I had to try- couldn't leave you hanging!

It's the one with the straight edge so it's not even the most recent one that they just restyled.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend that your host order the 106B Crinkle Cutter Protective Cover. This is specifically designed to fit the straight edge crinkle cutter and will provide the best protection for the blade. The 108L Crinkle Cutter Cover is meant for our serrated crinkle cutter, so it may not fit as well on the straight edge version. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I know if I need to replace my crinkle cutter blade cover?

If your crinkle cutter blade cover is cracked, chipped, or broken, it is likely time for a replacement. You should also consider replacing it if it has become discolored or has sharp edges.

2. Can I purchase a replacement crinkle cutter blade cover separately?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement crinkle cutter blade cover separately without having to buy a whole new crinkle cutter. This allows you to save money and only replace the part that is damaged.

3. How do I remove the old crinkle cutter blade cover?

To remove the old crinkle cutter blade cover, simply grip it firmly and pull it straight off of the blade. If it is stuck, you can gently use a pair of pliers to help loosen it.

4. How do I install the new crinkle cutter blade cover?

To install the new crinkle cutter blade cover, align the cover with the blade and push it down firmly until it is securely in place. Make sure it is completely covering the blade and there are no gaps.

5. How often should I replace the crinkle cutter blade cover?

It is recommended to replace the crinkle cutter blade cover every 6-12 months, depending on frequency of use and wear and tear. Regularly inspect the cover for any signs of damage and replace as needed to ensure safe and effective use of the crinkle cutter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
  • babywings76