• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Sunday Show: Favorite Crescent Roll Recipes

In summary, there are many creative and delicious ways to use crescent rolls in a Sunday show. Some popular ideas include using them as a base for mini quiches, pigs in a blanket, or a breakfast pizza. For healthier options, you can use reduced-fat crescent rolls or stuff them with vegetables or lean protein. There are also gluten-free options available, either at grocery stores or by making your own using gluten-free flour. Many crescent roll recipes can be made ahead of time, making them a convenient option for a Sunday show. And for those with a sweet tooth, crescent rolls can be used to make a variety of desserts such as turnovers, twists, fruit tarts, or fruit pizza.
pattikake
I've got all my cookbooks packed for a show .. so need your help!

I have a host who wants a recipe using crescent rolls for her show on Sunday. What are your favs? All I can think of right off the top of my head are the braids ...

the new recipe in SBRC- sundried tomato cheese squares are yummy.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares!

I love the chicken and broccoli braid, the sundried tomatoe squares and the fiesta nacho pizza!

Thanks ladies! My show is this afternoon at 2, and as of right now (8am) I haven't heard from her which recipe she wants me to demo!! I gave her 3 to choose from .. hopefully I'll hear from her before I head out the door.

wadesgirl said:
Clubhouse Chicken Squares!

I Second this one! In fact, this is the ONLY recipe that I demo that uses crescent rolls.

1. What are some ideas for using crescent rolls in a Sunday show?

Some popular ideas include using crescent rolls as a base for mini quiches, wrapping them around hot dogs or sausages for pigs in a blanket, creating a sweet or savory crescent roll ring, or using them as a crust for a breakfast pizza.

2. Can you recommend any healthy options for crescent roll recipes?

Yes, you can make a healthier version of pigs in a blanket by using turkey or chicken sausages and using reduced-fat crescent rolls. You can also use crescent rolls to make vegetable-filled turnovers or stuffed with a protein such as chicken or tuna for a lighter meal option.

3. Are there any gluten-free options for crescent roll recipes?

Yes, there are gluten-free crescent roll options available at certain grocery stores. You can also make your own using gluten-free flour and other ingredients, or use a gluten-free puff pastry as a substitute for crescent rolls in a recipe.

4. Can crescent roll recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many crescent roll recipes can be prepared ahead of time and either refrigerated or frozen until ready to bake. This can be a convenient option for a Sunday show, as it saves time and allows you to have the dishes ready to go when your guests arrive.

5. Are there any dessert options using crescent rolls?

Yes, crescent rolls can be used to make a variety of sweet treats, such as apple turnovers, cinnamon sugar twists, or stuffed with a chocolate hazelnut spread. You can also use them as a base for a fruit pizza or filled with a fruit and cream cheese mixture for a mini fruit tart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krismaur
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krismaur
  • chefdianne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • legacypc46