• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Club House Chicken Squares Easier with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls!

In summary, Pillsbury has come out with Crescent Rolls that come already in one flat rectangle, eliminating the need to pinch all the seams together for recipes like Club House Chicken Squares. There are recipe books at the end of checkouts aisles that have similar recipes, suggesting that readers may have suggested the product. The product is the same size as regular crescent rolls and is in the same tube packaging. It is slightly cheaper than regular crescent rolls, but may not be found in all stores yet. This product will be helpful for recipes like Summer Berry Shortcakes and Cool Veggie Pizzas and would save time for those making Chicken Clubhouse Squares.
Fine.Here's the sheet with the dessert pizza: http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f7/7105d1180518266-red-white-blue-sss_recipeflyer.pdfClubhouse Chik Squares are really easy. Bake crust in large bar pan. Combine 8 oz cream cheese with 2 Tb mayo, 1 garlic clove, pressed, and Dill mix (forgot the amt - so to taste). Spread on cooled crust. Top with: chopped cooked chicken, crumbled cooked bacon, shredded cheddar, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumbers. YUM!!

Oh, yeah - no quantities on those ingredients because it's appetizers, not rocket science. :)

I have checked 4 stores near me!!!! Arhhhhhh! You have to be kiddin me - I don't live in the boonies - Gonna have to talk to my managers at the supermarkets!

Found it tonight at Butera's!! Had to get it, going to make pizza over the weekend!! Thank you for the tip!

Found 'em! Made a quick, easy pizza for tonight.

I looked too and I havent found them yet either---I am with Dor---I dont live in the boonies either! Ha!

Funny! My recruiter just called and told me about these. Too funny!

I live in the boonies and I saw some here at walmart. I was actually surprised to see them.

raebates said:
Sounds like Pillsbury's been listening to their customers. I think I'll check that new product out and let Pillsbury know how much I appreciate their thoughtfulness. :)

Great idea. I know they would like to hear customer feedback. That way they will continue to offer the product if they hear good comments and the sales are good. Let's all go to the store and get some! :chef:

I bought some at WalMart the other day to make Taco Casserole. You layer crescent rolls on the bottom, top it with taco seasoned meat, cheese and another layer of crescent rolls. You bake and then serve with taco sauce, lettuce and tomatoes.

Trust me, no one lives more in the boonies than I do. My little town doesn't even have a 4-way stop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• millerswamp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • LisaAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • PamperedK