• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crescent Chicken Ring Recipe

In summary, to make the crescent chicken ring recipe, you will need crescent roll dough, cooked and shredded chicken, shredded cheese, diced bell peppers, onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, and seasonings. You can use any type of cooked and shredded meat in this recipe and it makes approximately 8 servings. You can prepare it ahead of time and serve it with a variety of side dishes.
Vickie
I'm looking for a recipe that was given to me at a Pampered Chef Show years back. It was a crescent chicken ring made with canned chicken and refigerated crescent. Could someone please email me this recipe at [email protected]

Thanks,

Hey Vicki ~ Here are a couple of Chicken Ring recipes I have on file. If you could give me a few more ingredients that were used I could probably find it for you. I have all the Season's Bests since '95 and all the other PC cookbooks inbetween.

Lee Anne
[email protected]

Attachments

• CHICKEN ENCHILADA RING.doc
    21 KB · Views: 887
  • LEMON HERB CHICKEN RING.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 794
Chicken Club Ring2 pkg crescent rolls
2 lg cans breast of chicken
3 tbsp bacon bits
mayo (approx. 1/4 c)
1/2 c shreaded parmesean cheese
salt & pepper

Bake at 350 30 min

Good luck!!!

Wendymac

1. How do I make the crescent chicken ring recipe?

To make the crescent chicken ring recipe, you will need 2 cans of crescent roll dough, 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/2 cup of diced bell peppers, 1/4 cup of diced onions, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of sour cream, and your choice of seasonings. Preheat your oven to 375°F and unroll the crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet, creating a ring shape with the pointed ends overlapping. In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken, cheese, bell peppers, onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, and seasonings. Spoon the mixture onto the wide ends of the crescent rolls, then fold the pointed ends over the filling, tucking them underneath to secure. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crescent dough is golden brown.

2. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked and shredded meat in this recipe. Some popular alternatives include diced ham, cooked ground beef, or shredded pork. You can also make a vegetarian version by using diced tofu or an alternative protein source.

3. How many servings does the crescent chicken ring recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 8 servings. However, you can adjust the ingredients to make a larger or smaller ring depending on your needs.

4. Can I prepare the crescent chicken ring recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the crescent chicken ring ahead of time by assembling the ring and storing it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze the assembled ring for up to 3 months and bake it directly from frozen when you're ready to enjoy it.

5. What can I serve with the crescent chicken ring?

The crescent chicken ring is a versatile dish that can be served as an appetizer, main dish, or even a party snack. You can pair it with a side salad, roasted vegetables, or a dip such as ranch dressing or salsa. It is also delicious served with a side of rice or pasta for a more filling meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam