• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Right Tool for Your Project

In summary, the best tool for cutting vegetables is a chef's knife, while a box grater is recommended for grating cheese. For juicing citrus fruits, a citrus juicer is the most efficient tool, and a silicone spatula is great for mixing and blending ingredients. The most versatile tool for cooking is a cast iron skillet that can be used for various cooking methods and retains heat well.
janezapchef
Gold Member
So, what are you using this for???

I am going to try it in place of the morrocan rub in the saucy morrocan chicken. Make it a cajun dish instead. May use pasta instead of rice.

Haven't thought of anything else yet!

I used it on a pork roast the other night and DH loved it. Said it didn't give him heartburn like the Smoky bbq does.

New Orleans Style Chicken & Sausage Gumbo. Yumm-o!!!

anything! chicken, potatoes, veggies, beef, pork! anything you want to add some spice too! i have been buying creole rub from the grocery foreve! i am sooo happy PC finally came out with it!!!

I know this is an old thread, but what kind of flavoring does the creole rub have? I've never tried anything even remotely creole, I'm not even sure what exactly creole is. :blushing:

I am curious too. I guess I will have to try it. What does it taste like??
Deb

Hello there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a wide variety of tools at my disposal for all sorts of cooking projects. The key to choosing the right tool for your project is understanding the purpose of each one. For example, our knives are designed for specific tasks such as slicing, dicing, and chopping, while our bakeware is perfect for baking and roasting. So, what are you using this for? I would be happy to help you find the perfect tool for your specific project. Let me know and I'll be more than happy to assist you! Happy cooking!

1. What is the best tool for cutting vegetables?

The best tool for cutting vegetables is a chef's knife. It has a sharp, versatile blade that can handle a variety of vegetables of different sizes and textures. It also allows for precision and control while cutting.

2. What tool should I use for grating cheese?

A box grater is the most commonly used tool for grating cheese. It has different sized grating holes that allow for fine or coarse shreds of cheese. It also has a sturdy handle and base for stability while grating.

3. Is there a specific tool for juicing citrus fruits?

Yes, a citrus juicer is the best tool for juicing citrus fruits. It has a ridged reamer that helps extract the juice efficiently and a built-in strainer to catch any seeds or pulp.

4. What tool is recommended for mixing and blending ingredients?

A silicone spatula is a great tool for mixing and blending ingredients. Its flexible head can scrape the sides of bowls and pots to ensure all ingredients are well combined. It also comes in different sizes to accommodate different quantities of ingredients.

5. What is the most versatile tool for cooking?

The most versatile tool for cooking is a cast iron skillet. It can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as searing, frying, sautéing, and even baking. It also retains heat well and can be used on the stove, in the oven, or on a grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef_kimmo