• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rockin' the Night Away with Creed: An Awesome Live Concert Experience

In summary, "Rockin' the Night Away with Creed" is a live concert featuring the popular rock band, Creed. The concert will take place at the XYZ Arena on Saturday, June 15th at 8pm, with tickets still available for purchase. While the event welcomes fans of all ages, parental discretion is advised as there may be explicit language and adult themes. Outside food and drinks are not allowed, but there will be options available for purchase at the concession stands.
cewcooks
Good Morning Cheffers

I just have to say I saw Creed last night and they still Rock! it was so awesome, they sang 2 new songs from their Full Circle cd coming out in Oct, we saw them on the weathered tour and this time they were so much better..

Is Scott Stapp still with them or do they have someone different??

he is with them and looks better than before and they put on a good show!

Ha, a neighbor of mine was at the concert last night, too. How strange to think you both were there completely unaware of any connection (other than a love of Creed!).

Good morning! I'm so glad you had a great time at the Creed concert! They are such a talented band and I can't wait to hear their new songs from Full Circle. It's always amazing to see a band improve and grow with each tour. Did you cook up any delicious meals to enjoy while listening to their music? Let me know if you need any recipe recommendations. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Rockin' the Night Away with Creed"?

"Rockin' the Night Away with Creed" is a live concert experience featuring the popular rock band, Creed. It is a high-energy show that showcases the band's greatest hits and provides an unforgettable experience for fans.

2. Where and when is the concert taking place?

The concert will take place at the XYZ Arena on Saturday, June 15th at 8pm. Doors will open at 6pm for VIP ticket holders and 7pm for general admission.

3. Are tickets still available for purchase?

Yes, tickets are still available for purchase. You can buy them online through our website or at the box office on the day of the concert. However, we recommend purchasing them in advance as this event is expected to sell out quickly.

4. Is this a family-friendly event?

While we welcome fans of all ages, please note that this concert may contain explicit language and adult themes. Parental discretion is advised.

5. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the concert?

No outside food or drinks are allowed at the venue. However, there will be a variety of food and beverage options available for purchase at the concession stands inside the arena.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies
Views
Ish
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat