• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Address on Your Credit Card Different from Your Current Address?

In summary, the credit card on the order from the PWS doesn't match the address on the card. The woman told me that she moved and the address on the card didn't match her new address. Tec support told me that I need to call the woman and ask her what her credit card billing zip code is.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
ok so I have a credit card from an order from my PWS , put it through no problem on p3 THEN RED DOT why ??? . So I called Tec support
The credit card and the address don't match ............. when the woman took out the credit card she lived __________ then she moved to _________ , I have to now call her to see when she took out the credit card WHERE did she live OMG are you kidding me

Another way to hold up a show

Oh wow.....that really stinks. This is def going to delay shows being closed out (especially ones at the end of the month) quickly. I'm sorry you're dealing with this :(

It should be the billing zip code on the card so if she moved and hasn't changed her card yet then yes you would need the old zip code.

It's really no different than any other order you would place online. You're always asked for BILLING ADDRESS on payment method. PC is just now having to do this for all cc transactions to avoid incurring additional costs.

In all fairness though, HO has been warning us that this would be coming for about 2 months. They even updated the OOFs on CC to reflect the change.

Oh, and you can always go to the Finalize tab to see what the red dots are for.

I have known about this that's not the problem (I also know where to find out the Red dots after 750 partyies)
It is an order that went in on my PWS , I didn't personaly take the order, I will ask her the Billing address. HO told me somthing different thant the billing address
Thanks for the Billing info I will call after dinner

All you need is the billing zip code.

I would hope the billing address and the delivery address don't necessarily have to match or it could cause problems with people ordering gifts for friends & family out of town....

I thought the same thing for shipping , That is the address she gave me on the order

Ok never would have thought to LOOK there on the payment page next to the exp date you need to put the ZIP CODE there too. dag Tec support didn't tell me that till I called back again

I dealt with this for about an hour and a half tonight. I should have looked here first. ;-)

I just happened to catch that this woman mentioned while doing my show that she was staying with her sister. When she gave me her order, she put her sister's address. Thankfully, I caught it and asked her what her credit card billing zip was, else I'd have to chase her down.

What is a Credit Card Zip Code?

A Credit Card Zip Code is the postal code associated with the billing address of the credit card used for a transaction. It is used as an additional security measure to verify the authenticity of the transaction.

Where can I find my Credit Card Zip Code?

Your Credit Card Zip Code can typically be found on your credit card statement or on the back of your credit card. If you are unsure, you can contact your credit card provider for assistance.

Why is a Credit Card Zip Code required for online purchases?

A Credit Card Zip Code is required for online purchases to prevent fraudulent transactions and to protect both the customer and the merchant. It ensures that the person making the purchase is the authorized cardholder.

Can I use a different Zip Code for my credit card billing address?

No, you must use the Zip Code associated with the billing address of your credit card. This is a security measure to ensure that the transaction is legitimate and authorized by the cardholder.

What should I do if my Credit Card Zip Code is not being accepted?

If your Credit Card Zip Code is not being accepted, double check that you are entering the correct zip code associated with your billing address. If you are still having trouble, contact your credit card provider for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefTS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • 3girls