1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Credit card zip code

1. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

ok so I have a credit card from an order from my PWS , put it through no problem on p3 THEN RED DOT why ??? . So I called Tec support
    The credit card and the address don't match ............. when the woman took out the credit card she lived __________ then she moved to _________ , I have to now call her to see when she took out the credit card WHERE did she live OMG are you kidding me

Another way to hold up a show

2. munkee41182

munkee41182 Member

Oh wow.....that really stinks. This is def going to delay shows being closed out (especially ones at the end of the month) quickly. I'm sorry you're dealing with this :(

Jan 6, 2010
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

It should be the billing zip code on the card so if she moved and hasn't changed her card yet then yes you would need the old zip code.

Jan 6, 2010
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

It's really no different than any other order you would place online. You're always asked for BILLING ADDRESS on payment method. PC is just now having to do this for all cc transactions to avoid incurring additional costs.

Jan 6, 2010
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

In all fairness though, HO has been warning us that this would be coming for about 2 months. They even updated the OOFs on CC to reflect the change.

Oh, and you can always go to the Finalize tab to see what the red dots are for.

Jan 6, 2010
  6. chef131doreen

I have known about this that's not the problem (I also know where to find out the Red dots after 750 partyies)
    It is an order that went in on my PWS , I didn't personaly take the order, I will ask her the Billing address. HO told me somthing different thant the billing address
    Thanks for the Billing info I will call after dinner

7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

All you need is the billing zip code.

Jan 6, 2010
  8. PChef_ang

PChef_ang Member Gold Member

I would hope the billing address and the delivery address don't necessarily have to match or it could cause problems with people ordering gifts for friends & family out of town....

Jan 6, 2010
  9. chef131doreen

I thought the same thing for shipping , That is the address she gave me on the order

10. chef131doreen

Ok never would have thought to LOOK there on the payment page next to the exp date you need to put the ZIP CODE there too. dag Tec support didn't tell me that till I called back again

11. Laura4

Laura4 Member

I dealt with this for about an hour and a half tonight. I should have looked here first. ;-)

Jan 25, 2010
  12. Rosechef

Rosechef Member

I just happened to catch that this woman mentioned while doing my show that she was staying with her sister. When she gave me her order, she put her sister's address. Thankfully, I caught it and asked her what her credit card billing zip was, else I'd have to chase her down.

Jan 26, 2010
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted