• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Multiple Credit Card Payments on One Order? | Credit Card Question

In summary, to pay for your Pampered Chef order with a credit card, simply select the "Credit Card" option at checkout and enter your credit card information. The website uses industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information and does not store your credit card information on their servers. Unfortunately, you cannot split payments between multiple credit cards, but you can use a combination of a credit card and a Pampered Chef gift card or product credit. Your credit card will be charged immediately upon placing your order, and you can use a prepaid credit card as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo. However, refunds will be issued as a Pampered Chef gift card or product credit.
lockwoodPc
Can I apply more then 1 credit card payment to one order?

yes you can. when you enter the card number, just adjust the payment amt. to match the amt. you want to put on the first card. then hit add a payment again and enter your next card number.
Jen

thank you!!!!

But you can't do more than 2!!

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Yes, you can definitely apply more than one credit card payment to one order. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add multiple credit cards or split the payment between different cards. If you need any assistance with this, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or our customer service team. We are always here to help make your ordering process as smooth as possible. Happy cooking!

1. How can I pay for my Pampered Chef order with a credit card?

To pay for your Pampered Chef order with a credit card, simply select the "Credit Card" option at checkout and enter your credit card information. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

2. Is it safe to enter my credit card information on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, it is safe to enter your credit card information on the Pampered Chef website. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and financial information, and we never store your credit card information on our servers.

3. Can I use multiple credit cards to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to split payments between multiple credit cards at this time. However, you can use a combination of a credit card and a Pampered Chef gift card or product credit to pay for your order.

4. Will my credit card be charged immediately or when my order ships?

Your credit card will be charged immediately upon placing your order. If there are any issues with processing your payment, our customer service team will reach out to you for further assistance.

5. Can I use a prepaid credit card to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can use a prepaid credit card to pay for your Pampered Chef order as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo. However, please note that we are unable to process refunds to prepaid credit cards, so any returns or exchanges will be issued as a Pampered Chef gift card or product credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies