• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Splitting Credit Card Payments: A Guide to Ordering for Your Show

A
antoniablaze
Hi There,

I am trying to close out a show and I am noticing that I can't put in two credit cards on one order. She wanted to split the payment up. I used to be able to do this. Has this changed? :(

I noticed that too. You can't put 2 of any type of payment in. Call PC services and see if they have a solution. Let us know if you can do anything.

please do let us know.

1. Can I split my credit card payment for my show order?

Yes, you can split your credit card payment for your show order. However, this may depend on the policies of the specific show or venue you are ordering from.

2. Why am I unable to split my credit card payment for my show order?

This could be due to a change in the policies of the show or venue, or it could be a technical issue with the ordering system. It is best to contact the show or venue directly for assistance.

3. How do I split my credit card payments for my show order?

If the option to split payments is available, you can usually do so during the checkout process. Simply select the option to split payments and enter the appropriate payment information for each card.

4. Are there any fees associated with splitting credit card payments for a show order?

This may vary depending on the show or venue. Some may charge a small fee for splitting payments, while others may not. It is best to check with the show or venue for their specific policies.

5. Can I split my credit card payment for a show order at the box office?

This will depend on the policies of the specific show or venue. Some may allow you to split payments at the box office, while others may require you to do so online or over the phone. It is best to check with the show or venue beforehand to avoid any confusion or inconvenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies