• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easily Submit Your Show with Credit Card Payments - No Restrictions!

In summary, the host tried to submit a show and it says the credit card has been used on other orders. Since when did that matter? I believe it's been mentioned here before. The host tried to change the name on the payment screen to be the name of the card-holder and that was the problem for her one time. The host last year also used her card to pay for several orders of family members who would pay upon receipt. Not sure how many.The
Kelly8
Trying to submit a show. The host used her credit card and put some of the orders on-line. Now it's giving me the red "NO" circle saying that the credit card has been used on other orders. Since when did that matter?

I believe - but I may be wrong - the same credit card can only be used on two orders. I couldn't find it in a quick search of the policy guide, but I know it's been mentioned here before.

Ok, thanks!
I could swear I've done a credit card payment on more than one order before. Hmmm, there were three orders before I put in the fourth one, and there weren't error messages before. Maybe it's 3 that are allowed.

That could be it, but I'm sure the limit is what is causing the problem.

Make sure you changed the name on the payment screen to be the name of the card-holder. That was the problem for me one time. The host was paying for her mom's order and I forgot to change the name to hers on the mom's order - P3 recognized that the same CC had 2 different names.

I've had hosts pay for more than 3 on one show, I think. I know that her order was split b/c her DIL got one, and her card was used for at least 2 more orders, probably more because it was a big show. My host last year also used her card to pay for several orders of family members who would pay upon receipt. Not sure how many.

You can always change the payment amount on one order to equal however many you are combining...that way the card is only charged once but all orders are paid for. They will show unpaid in each individual's tab but you can still submit it that way.

I always just add them up and do one charge on the host's card for that full amount.

Silly question .... did you enter all the numbers correctly? Try deleting the card and re-entering, if there is the slightest discrepency it will know.I didn't know you could enter one charge on the host's order for more than it is.

I've actually had this happen a few times. Make sure that the NAME on the credit card is exactly the same. Normally, if there was also an online order, a middle initial may have been left off the card.If that's the case, you can correct that in P3 once all the orders have been downloaded to your computer.

New Rule: You can now only enter a Credit Card Number one time on an SHOW-- so if they paid for more than one order with their card, you have to total the charges and enter them on one.It's probably because the card companies are denying multiple charges from companies when the card is used for several transactions all at once.

If the host is paying for more than one order I always just put the total amount on her order. That way she can see the total amount she paid on her receipt.

I had that happen one time....and it was because the online orders had M. for the middle name and the ones I entered in P3 said just the M so I corrected it and it went through just fine!

DebbieJ said:
I always just add them up and do one charge on the host's card for that full amount.

That's what I do too.

Ok, so I have talked to tech support about this a number of times. It's all about security, yada yada yada....make SURE that the credit card numbers are EXACTLY typed in the same. Make sure the NAME is typed exactly the same, with the same spaces, punctuation, etc. You can use the cc# for multiple orders PP just is really picky. It's a pain.

Well, when you think about the economic situation out there it really is for our protection against fraud. I would rather P3 be picky rather than putting us in a situation that costs us money! It would be very difficult to recoup any money from a messed up payment like that. I mean - try to prove the payment was made on a card whose numbers, name or any other identifying info was messed up. In fact, it would look like we tried to use the card in an unauthorized way. So who then would look like the crook? US!

jwpamp said:
New Rule: You can now only enter a Credit Card Number one time on an SHOW-- so if they paid for more than one order with their card, you have to total the charges and enter them on one.

It's probably because the card companies are denying multiple charges from companies when the card is used for several transactions all at once.

Is this written somewhere??

What is a credit card payment?

A credit card payment is a transaction in which a credit card holder uses their card to make a payment for goods or services. This payment is typically made to a merchant or service provider.

How do credit card payments work?

When a credit card holder makes a payment, the funds are transferred electronically from the credit card issuer to the merchant or service provider. The credit card holder then owes the amount of the payment to the credit card issuer, and will need to make a payment to cover that amount plus any applicable interest or fees.

What are the benefits of using credit card payments?

There are several benefits to using credit card payments, including convenience, security, and potential rewards or cash back. Credit cards also provide a line of credit, allowing users to make purchases even if they do not have the funds available in their bank account.

What are the potential risks of using credit card payments?

Using credit card payments can come with risks, such as overspending and accruing debt if the balance is not paid in full each month. There is also the risk of fraud or identity theft if the credit card information is compromised. Additionally, credit cards may have high interest rates and fees, which can be costly if the balance is not paid off in a timely manner.

How can I make credit card payments?

Credit card payments can be made in several ways, including online through the credit card issuer's website, through a mobile app, by phone, or by mail. Some merchants also allow for credit card payments in-store or through their own websites. It is important to make payments on time and for at least the minimum amount due to avoid late fees and potential damage to credit score.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Karen
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dancedivine