• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does Credit Card Processing Take for Show Submissions?

In summary, a credit card notification is a message sent by a credit card company to inform cardholders of important updates and changes related to their account. These notifications can be received through various channels and most cardholders are automatically enrolled in the notification system. However, it is always a good idea to check with the credit card company to ensure enrollment. Cardholders can also customize the types of notifications they receive and it is important to regularly review them for potential issues or fraudulent charges.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
For those who have submitted shows this month - how long is it taking for HO to process the credit cards, and for the shows to show up on your shipping status page?

I submitted two shows this morning...and I'm just wondering when to start looking for them so I'm not babysitting my computer. :)

I turned in a show last night and it's still not showing up yet

Okay - thanks...I won't be worrying yet then. :)

One of them had 12 CC orders on it.

I did an individual order this morning and it is showing. Only one CC but it may be a start for you to look. HTH!

pampered1224 said:
I did an individual order this morning and it is showing. Only one CC but it may be a start for you to look. HTH!

Thanks John! They are showing released for picking now...so I'm good too. :)

I submitted shows in the late evening on the 6th and they shipped on the 7th :eek:

MLinAZ I had the same experience.

1. What is a credit card notification?

A credit card notification is a message or alert sent by a credit card company to inform the cardholder of important updates or changes related to their credit card account. This can include notifications about payments, balances, rewards, fraud alerts, and more.

2. How will I receive credit card notifications?

Credit card notifications can be received through various channels such as email, text message, or through the credit card company's mobile app. Some credit card companies also offer the option to receive notifications via mail or phone call.

3. Do I have to sign up for credit card notifications?

Most credit card companies automatically enroll cardholders in their notification system, but it is always a good idea to check with your credit card company to make sure. If you have not been receiving notifications, you may need to update your contact information or opt-in to the notification service.

4. Can I customize the types of credit card notifications I receive?

Yes, many credit card companies allow cardholders to customize the types of notifications they receive. This can usually be done through the credit card company's website or mobile app. You can choose which notifications you want to receive and through which channel.

5. Are credit card notifications important?

Yes, credit card notifications are important as they help keep cardholders informed about their account activity and can alert them of any potential issues or fraudulent charges. It is important to review credit card notifications regularly and take action if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pkd09