• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I use multiple credit cards for online show orders?

I closed a show with 8 orders that the host paid for. You have to enter her card for each order but it will only appear as one charge on her card.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Trying to close out a show and P3 is having a fit. The host, a former consultant, wanted to close out online so she has the show on 2 different cards. P3 is having a fit over the cards in her mom's name but is fine with her credit card being used on the other 3. What's up?

I should mention that $26 of it (the past host is my roommate) is on my PC Debit.

What's the error code? I have found that with multiple orders on one card P3 is ridiculously anal--you have to have EXACTLY the same, with spaces in the same places, etc. I finally got to the point where I type it in Word then cut and paste it--first the name, then the number,. Otherwise it doesn't work. It's a total pain

It worked after I looked at old threads and saw that sometimes the verification will have a fit when one customer is charged for 3 orders. It thinks she's being overcharged.

So ... I removed payment for 2 of the customers and instead put one charge totaling $205 on her mom's $105 order. It went through just fine.

For some reason, it didn't have a fit about the 4 other orders charged to the host's card ...

I recently had a catalog show host pay for the entire order with her credit card (all the guests paid her) because we were in a hurry to get the order processed. She didn't want to wait for everyone to get to her before we sent it in. I had some difficulties, and called tech support. The tech rep told me that P3 is very, very picky about having the exact spacing, etc. with names for cards. She recommended that I put the entire show total on the hosts' payment page. You get a warning that the totals for orders and payments don't match up, but it's the yellow caution warning, not something that will stop the order from being submitted. It worked!

Intrepid, Are you putting each payment separately under each guest? If so that is the problem. I either put all the orders the host is paying for on her payment screen or if she prefers to keep her order separate I put all other payments on one of the guests' order and the host's on her own. The cc companies don't balk at 2 orders but if you are sending several many separate orders with the same credit card it sets up a red flag and they think fraud.

I know this is an old post, but I have a host that wants to pay for all the orders via her credit card. A past host paid for 3 on her card and we put it in in each order. Will this work for all the orders? She wants to close over the phone, the guests all paid her and we have to close soon as it was an April show.

i just closed a show with 8 orders that the host paid for. You have to enter her card for each order but it will only appear as one charge on her card.

Yes- it's a pain to enter each one seperately- but it works.

1. What is a credit card?

A credit card is a plastic card issued by a bank or financial institution that allows you to borrow money to make purchases. The money borrowed must be paid back with interest.

2. Can I use multiple credit cards for one order?

Yes, you can use multiple credit cards for one order. This is known as a split payment, where you use one card to pay for a portion of the total amount and another card to pay for the remainder.

3. How do I add multiple credit cards to my account?

To add multiple credit cards to your account, log in to your account on the credit card issuer's website or contact their customer service. You will need to provide the necessary information for each card, such as the card number, expiration date, and security code.

4. Is it safe to use multiple credit cards for online purchases?

Yes, it is generally safe to use multiple credit cards for online purchases. However, it is important to make sure you are on a secure and legitimate website before entering your credit card information. It is also recommended to only use trusted and secure payment methods when making online purchases.

5. Can I cancel or change the credit card used for a multiple order?

Yes, you can cancel or change the credit card used for a multiple order if the order has not been processed yet. Contact the merchant or customer service to request a cancellation or change of payment method. Once the order has been processed, it may not be possible to make any changes or cancel the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • danielsdundee
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies