• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Card Failure and Order Holds: What Happens to Host Rewards?

In summary, if your credit card fails, your host rewards will be put on hold until the issue is resolved. The length of time they will be on hold depends on the reason for the failure, and you can still earn rewards but will not be able to use them until the hold is lifted. Your rewards will not expire and if your credit card fails, you should contact customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.
Amy Shawback
Can someone tell me if a customers credit card fails does it put the whole order on hold or just that persons? And what happens to the host rewards? I know somebody here can help i'm to impatience to wait until morning to find out! :confused:

The whole show gets put on hold. As long as it's resolved by the date they tell you, your commission and any incentives that you were working on if it happens near an deadline shouldn't be affected. The host's benefits don't change and nothing gets affected other than the show taking longer to be processed and ultimately ship. So try to get in touch with that customer and confirm you ahd the right number and maybe he/she can give you a different cc number.

Becky,
Thank you, this site is so nice especially when you want answers right away!

Both times that I have had a credit card bounce, it has always been something technical. First time was someone who had a previous cc stolen, and her card vendor just automatically blocked any transaction that was other than a traditional merchant with a terminal. It was resoved in minutes. The second time was someone with a new card that forgot to call the 800 number to have it activated.

Both shows shipped the day the card issue was resolved. I hope yours is as simple!

I just called the lady and she payed with cash .Then I called pc and they released the order. Thank you !!

1. What happens to my host rewards if my credit card fails?

If your credit card fails, your host rewards will be put on hold until the issue is resolved. This means that you will not be able to use the rewards for any purchases or redeem them for cash until the hold is lifted.

2. How long will my host rewards be on hold?

The length of time your host rewards will be on hold depends on the reason for the credit card failure. If it is a temporary issue, such as a declined payment due to insufficient funds, the hold may only last a few days. However, if there is a larger issue with your credit card or account, the hold may last longer.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if my credit card fails?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your credit card fails. However, you will not be able to access or use the rewards until the issue is resolved and the hold is lifted.

4. Will my host rewards expire if my credit card fails?

No, your host rewards will not expire if your credit card fails. They will remain on hold until the issue is resolved, and then you will be able to use them as normal.

5. What should I do if my credit card fails and my host rewards are put on hold?

If your credit card fails and your host rewards are put on hold, you should contact our customer service team for assistance. They can help you resolve the issue and lift the hold on your rewards so you can use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cookin to the top