• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for UPampered Chefycling Retired Bread Tubes

In summary, some creative ways to repurpose retired bread tubes include using them as cookie cutters, creating mini herb gardens, making DIY candles, using them as storage containers, and using them as game pieces for a homemade board game. These ideas provide fun and practical ways to reuse bread tubes instead of throwing them away.
keynibear
I know the bread tubes have been retired for quite sometime now, but my sister-in-law found a couple at a consignment shop and bought them for me.

Any ideas on what I can do with them, besides bread of course?

I have used mine as a "cookie cutter" for bread, coldcuts, and cheese to make fancy sandwiches. Another idea is to cut the ends off of a watermelon and push the tube through it, then push the watermelon out of the tube and slice.

Great for quick breads like zucchini and banana and cranberry. Just be sure and put a muffin liner between the bottom cap and tube as the batter is thinner and grease heavily. I never did it- but I believe people baked brownie batter and pound cake in there. Again use a muffin liner.

What are some creative ways to repurpose retired bread tubes?

1. Use them as cookie cutters: Simply remove the bottom of the bread tube and use the remaining cylinder to cut out fun shapes in cookie or pie dough.

2. Create mini herb gardens: Clean out the bread tube and fill it with soil and herb seeds. Place it in a sunny spot and watch your herbs grow.

3. Make DIY candles: Melt down old candles or wax chips and pour them into the bread tube. Once the wax has cooled and hardened, remove it from the tube and cut into smaller candle segments.

4. Use as storage containers: Paint or decorate the outside of the bread tube and use it to store small items like pens, makeup brushes, or crafting supplies.

5. Have a game night: Cut the bread tube into smaller sections and use them as game pieces for a homemade board game. Get creative and have fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aprilmlittlefield
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies