• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with These Creative Ideas from Renee

In summary, Becky uses a "Host A Show" board to give her guests benefits for booking a show. She uses little envelopes to give away products such as cookbooks and coupons for discounts on future purchases.
chefpelkey
Does anyone do anything creative at thier shows to generate bookings? I would love to hear some inspirational ideas. Thanks, Renee

I'm not on my computer, so can't download it - but I use booking coupons - I think if you search the files, that is how they are listed.

It's just coupons that list the benefits of hosting, and I give them one by one to my host at the beginning of the show, to let everyone know some of the great reasons there are to book a show.

It seems to work - I get 2-3 bookings per show. Sometimes more!

Becky,

Thanks for responding. I did look up booking coupon in the files section and all I can find are these coupons that say things like $90 off with $500 in sales. So, it this what you are talking about? If so, how do you use them at your cooking shows? Thanks again, Renee

Yes - those are the ones. I have them printed out and laminated, and at the beginning of the show, I give my host a SB and thank her for hosting. And I say something like this:

"I have this special gift for you - an incredible little cookbook for you with over 30 fabulous recipes - every one of them a winner! This is one of those items that everyone should be adding to their order...or, you can book your own show and I'll give you one too! However - this cookbook isn't all Sue Host will be receiving for hosting her show this evening.....and some of you might be wondering why she decided to host a show..so I want to share with you some of the great things you receive for inviting some of your friends to come spend a fun evening cooking and eating together! First, when you host an avg. show of $500, you will recieve $90 in free product. (of course - we all know Sue is above avg. so she will most likely be getting more than that!), then, after that, she will be able to choose any 2 items she would like for 50% off...and we all know how exciting it is to get something for half price!....."
And so on with all of the coupons.....

I love the wording!!! Thanks!!

Those sound like great ideas Becky. I went to look for the booking coupons but all the ones I find are publisher files and I don't have publisher on my computer. Can someone please convert them to Word or PDF for me? Thanks in advance!

Glad I ran across this thread - just what I need for my next show!! I need to get on the phone tomorrow and get some scheduled!!

These weren't posted too long ago ... but here they are again!

Attachments

• Booking Coupons.doc
    245.5 KB · Views: 641
Becky,

Thanks for the wording to use with the coupons. Makes total sense now. I think this is a great idea, especially for those of us who are new. Sometimes I get so excited about things during my show that I forget to tell some of the things I know I should be going over. I am a very visual person so the coupons will be a gentle reminder to me to discuss the booking benefits in an easy non-pushy way. Thanks so much. Other chefers, please keep the ideas coming my way! Becky, you're the best!

Renee

I use a "Host A Show" board. I bought a board from walmart or staples, i think. Then took a piece of black felt material covered the board. At the top, I have "HOST A SHOW." Then decorated felt with stickers and then, I place little envelopes that have cards in them, that have various products(under 15 dollars) on to the board. Then when someone hosts a show they can choose an envelope and the product that was inside will be what they will receive at their show.

chefpelkey said:
Becky,

Thanks for the wording to use with the coupons. Makes total sense now. I think this is a great idea, especially for those of us who are new. Sometimes I get so excited about things during my show that I forget to tell some of the things I know I should be going over. I am a very visual person so the coupons will be a gentle reminder to me to discuss the booking benefits in an easy non-pushy way. Thanks so much. Other chefers, please keep the ideas coming my way! Becky, you're the best!

Renee

That is exactly why I do it too Renee!

It helps to show how incredible our host program is - and that way, you don't have to be giving away a lot of extra incentives to book shows.
Everyone (women especially!:D) understands Coupons, Free, and 1/2 off - but not everyone is going to get it if you just say it in passing, or show them a chart in the back of the catalog.

Becky,

I completely agree! I'm going to try your coupons at my next show. Wish me luck! Thanks so much, again! Renee

1. What are some creative ideas for boosting bookings with Pampered Chef?

Some creative ideas for boosting bookings with Pampered Chef include hosting a themed cooking party, offering a special discount or incentive for booking a party, collaborating with other local businesses for a joint event, hosting a virtual party, and utilizing social media to promote your business.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef parties more engaging and fun for guests?

You can make your Pampered Chef parties more engaging and fun for guests by incorporating interactive activities such as cooking demonstrations, recipe challenges, and taste testing. You can also include games and prizes, as well as incorporating hands-on experiences like DIY projects or cooking classes.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free products, receive discounts on future purchases, and connect with friends and family in a fun and interactive way. It also gives you the opportunity to try new recipes and kitchen tools, as well as support a small business.

4. How can I encourage my guests to book their own Pampered Chef parties?

You can encourage your guests to book their own Pampered Chef parties by offering a special hostess discount or incentive, highlighting the benefits of hosting a party, and showcasing the products and recipes that they will have access to as a hostess. You can also offer to co-host a party with them to help them get started.

5. Can I customize my Pampered Chef party to fit a specific theme or occasion?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef party to fit a specific theme or occasion. You can choose recipes and products that align with the theme, decorate your party space accordingly, and even offer special themed incentives for bookings. You can also collaborate with the hostess to make sure the party fits their vision and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lwiesman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • avelissar