• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Struggling to Make a Glazed Apple Wreath

In summary, to prevent your glazed apple wreath from becoming soggy, use firm apples and pat them dry before adding them to the dough. You can also sprinkle a thin layer of flour on top of the dough before adding the apples. Yes, you can use different types of fruit for the wreath, but make sure to adjust the sugar and spice levels accordingly. The wreath is fully baked when the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling or when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. You can make the wreath ahead of time by preparing the dough and filling the night before and assembling and baking it the next day, or by freezing the baked wreath for up to a month and reheating it in
Stephanie S
I need your help.

I'm a little confused with how to lay the crescent rolls to form the wreath. I am reading the Glazed Apple Wreath recipe on page 30 of SB. Arranging the crescent rolls sound really confusing to me - "arrange 8 triangles in a circle on stone. Arrange remaining triangles in centre, matching wide ends of triangles." The second part is the part that totally confuses me. I'm not sure what they mean by matching wide ends... Where do you put the filling? I'm so confused..... :confused:

Making the WreathI've placed directions beside the picture and it makes a little more sense. You can open using any drawing program.
Hope this helps.
Rita

Attachments

• Explaining wreath.JPG
    Explaining wreath.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 948
Wow, thank you so much. Your diagram helps me a great deal. I'll let you know how it turns out!

1. How do I prevent my glazed apple wreath from becoming soggy?

To prevent your glazed apple wreath from becoming soggy, make sure to use firm apples and pat them dry before adding them to the dough. You can also sprinkle a thin layer of flour on top of the dough before adding the apples to absorb any excess moisture.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit for the glazed apple wreath?

Yes, you can use different types of fruit for the glazed apple wreath. Some popular alternatives include pears, peaches, and berries. Just make sure to adjust the sugar and spice levels accordingly.

3. How do I know when the glazed apple wreath is fully baked?

The glazed apple wreath is fully baked when the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling. You can also test the doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center - if it comes out clean, the wreath is ready to be removed from the oven.

4. Can I make the glazed apple wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the glazed apple wreath ahead of time. You can prepare the dough and filling the night before and assemble and bake the wreath the next day. You can also freeze the baked wreath for up to a month and reheat it in the oven when ready to serve.

5. How do I get the glaze to stick to the apple wreath?

The best way to get the glaze to stick to the apple wreath is to brush it on while the wreath is still warm from the oven. This will help the glaze seep into the cracks and crevices of the wreath, giving it a more even and flavorful coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefpatti13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies