1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Creating P3 Show from PWS

1. lauradahl

lauradahl Member

Is this option working yet? When I created my PWS show, I selected the "create show in P3" option and then I go to P3 and it's not there. Just wonderin' if I'm doin' something wrong?

Apr 7, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You have to sync P3 with your PWS, if doesn't just appear. In P3, there's a sync button up on the top.

Apr 7, 2009
  3. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

Ah ha - I am going to have to open P3 and check out that button as I am having the same problem.

Jun 10, 2009
  4. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

My sync button worked the last time I created a show on my PWS.

5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I always create my shows in P3 first and then sync. Never had a problem.

Jun 10, 2009
  6. junkfortara

junkfortara Member Gold Member

There's another similar thread about syncing PWS and P3-- a few of us have been having problems. I create mine in P3 and have synced before, but my three shows this week haven't shown up in PWS?! Calling HO tomorrow...

Jun 10, 2009
  7. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

So not only can you create a show on your PWS and synch it to P3 but you can create it in P3 and then synch it to your PWS?? Wow! Sweet!!! I finally just did a synch from my PWS to P3 and it worked.

The other thing I was able to do and didn't realize you could finally do it was change a catalog show to a cooking show. Is that new???

Jun 29, 2009
Have something to add?