• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Show Creation in PWS: Is It Working?

In summary, a P3 show is a party where a consultant presents Pampered Chef products and recipes to potential customers. To create a P3 show, log into your consultant account and click on the "Create P3 Show" button on your dashboard. You can customize your show with products, recipes, and templates. You can also customize the products and recipes included, as well as add or remove them before the show starts. Tips for a successful P3 show include promoting it on social media, inviting friends and family, and having a well-planned and engaging presentation. P3 shows can be hosted in person or virtually. After the show, you can track and follow up with potential customers through your PWS dashboard.
lauradahl
Is this option working yet? When I created my PWS show, I selected the "create show in P3" option and then I go to P3 and it's not there. Just wonderin' if I'm doin' something wrong?

You have to sync P3 with your PWS, if doesn't just appear. In P3, there's a sync button up on the top.

Ah ha - I am going to have to open P3 and check out that button as I am having the same problem.

My sync button worked the last time I created a show on my PWS.

I always create my shows in P3 first and then sync. Never had a problem.

There's another similar thread about syncing PWS and P3-- a few of us have been having problems. I create mine in P3 and have synced before, but my three shows this week haven't shown up in PWS?! Calling HO tomorrow...

So not only can you create a show on your PWS and synch it to P3 but you can create it in P3 and then synch it to your PWS?? Wow! Sweet!!! I finally just did a synch from my PWS to P3 and it worked.

The other thing I was able to do and didn't realize you could finally do it was change a catalog show to a cooking show. Is that new???

What is a P3 show and how do I create one?

A P3 show is a virtual or in-person party where the consultant presents Pampered Chef products and recipes to potential customers. To create a P3 show from your PWS (Personal Website), log in to your consultant account and click on the "Create P3 Show" button on your dashboard. From there, you can customize your show with products, recipes, and customizable templates.

Can I customize the products and recipes I include in my P3 show?

Yes, you can customize your P3 show with any products and recipes available on your PWS. You can also add or remove products and recipes at any time before your show starts. This allows you to cater to the specific needs and interests of your audience.

What are some tips for a successful P3 show?

Some tips for a successful P3 show include promoting it on your social media platforms, inviting friends and family, and offering incentives or discounts for attendees. It's also important to have a well-planned and engaging presentation, as well as follow up with attendees after the show to answer any questions or close sales.

Can I host a P3 show in person or does it have to be virtual?

You can host a P3 show in person or virtually, depending on your preference and the current circumstances. Virtual shows can be done through video conferencing platforms, while in-person shows can be held at a host's home or a public space. It's important to follow any safety guidelines and regulations if hosting an in-person show.

How do I track and follow up with potential customers from my P3 show?

After your P3 show, you can easily track and follow up with potential customers by accessing your PWS dashboard. From there, you can view the attendees' contact information and follow up with personalized messages or promotions. You can also track any sales made from the show to measure its success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • winklermom